Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

ResScan CPAP Reporting Software (OLD version: 5.5) [Archived Discussions]
RE: ResScan CPAP Reporting Software (current version: 3.16-SP1)
(05-04-2012, 06:39 AM)Paulferg Wrote: Thanks for this great site Please excuse me if I make a faux pas but this is my first post on any site. For some reason I am unable to download the ReScan software. It just sits at 0% and creates a partial download file of 170K. I have disable firewall and virus checker. Any ideas?

Frequently when there are download issues of any kind, the file you receive may or may not be exactly what was sent. To avoid the problems this issue can create, you can check out this thread, which enables you to be sure your file is correct. It also avoids problems with installing and running a defective download. Good luck, and welcome to the forum! We look forward to your continued participation! Let us know how it works for you or if you continue to have problems.
Breathing keeps you alive. And PAP helps keep you breathing!
Hi all,

While searching for the latest version of ResScan software which is supposed to be 3.6 SP1, I have discovered what appears to be a more recent version: 31302_ResScan_4.1_SP1.exe. The file can be downloaded from storage.resmed.com (I'm not not posting the actual link) and it is 116.091.318 bytes in size. Does anybody know the status of this software? Is it an official release or may be a "beta" version?
(05-09-2012, 10:51 PM)zebra Wrote: While searching for the latest version of ResScan software which is supposed to be 3.6 SP1, ...

Actually, 3.16 SP1, but probably just a typo in your post. I know nothing about a ver 4, although I intend to check. It does seem unlikely, though, that a new version not in general circulation would already have a service pack. Have you installed it? If so, what version number is given? The last known good is 3.16.018.

Edit: The current download also begins with 31302_
(05-10-2012, 11:00 AM)JumpStart Wrote:
(05-09-2012, 10:51 PM)zebra Wrote: While searching for the latest version of ResScan software which is supposed to be 3.6 SP1, ...

Actually, 3.16 SP1, but probably just a typo in your post. I know nothing about a ver 4, although I intend to check. It does seem unlikely, though, that a new version not in general circulation would already have a service pack. Have you installed it? If so, what version number is given? The last known good is 3.16.018.

Yes, I have now installed it - seems to be a new version 04.01.013 according to the "About" box of the program. Had no problem using it loading and analyzing data from the SD-card of my S9 Auto 25.

Those of you, who may wish to try it and who have already downloaded 31302_ResScan_3.16_SP1.exe may get the direct download link to the new version 4 by replacing "gdfg" with "ivi" in the direct download link to version 3 and of course using the new file name - 31302_ResScan_4.1_SP1.exe. It would be nice to know, whether this is a final version or may be some "beta" version of the software.

(The direct download address for 31302_ResScan_3.16_SP1.exe starts with "storage.r..." - don't confuse it with the link to the registration page).
(05-11-2012, 02:24 PM)zebra Wrote: It would be nice to know, whether this is a final version or may be some "beta" version of the software.

Indeed it would. However, I suspect ResMed would go ballistic if a beta has managed to escape their circle of testers.
(05-11-2012, 02:24 PM)zebra Wrote: (The direct download address for 31302_ResScan_3.16_SP1.exe starts with "storage.r..." - don't confuse it with the link to the registration page).

Zebra,

Can you send me a PM (Private Message) with the direct download link... I'd like to investigate this. Or via email at apneaboard@gmail.com

Thanks.

Smile
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

(05-11-2012, 02:24 PM)zebra Wrote:
(05-10-2012, 11:00 AM)JumpStart Wrote:

Yes, I have now installed it - seems to be a new version 04.01.013 according to the "About" box of the program. Had no problem using it loading and analyzing data from the SD-card of my S9 Auto 25.

Those of you, who may wish to try it and who have already downloaded 31302_ResScan_3.16_SP1.exe may get the direct download link to the new version 4 by replacing "gdfg" with "ivi" in the direct download link to version 3 and of course using the new file name - 31302_ResScan_4.1_SP1.exe. It would be nice to know, whether this is a final version or may be some "beta" version of the software.

(The direct download address for 31302_ResScan_3.16_SP1.exe starts with "storage.r..." - don't confuse it with the link to the registration page).

Wow,
Appears to be correct. I am downloading it right now!
"Goodnight Chesty wherever you are!"
Thanks Zebra!,
I just installed the 4.01.013 version as well. It also comes with the Version 4.1 Clinical Guide. Maybe the previous version came with the Clinical Guide as well but I never noticed.
Okay, now the question is: Is this new version still in beta stage or not? I would assume that since it's not yet available on the regular download page that Healthcareworker sends out, it's probably still in beta perhaps?

SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

It seems to be behaving so far. I just downloaded last nights data and reviewed the stats/charts with no issues. I wish I would have paid more attention to the features the previous version had because I have no idea if new features have been added. I primarily use sleepyhead.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New version doesn't find profile BlueSky1958 7 85 03-26-2024, 04:59 PM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  ResScan 7 help! [password issues] DakotaNorth 2 87 03-26-2024, 12:42 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Cannot import data from ResMed Astral 150 to ResScan or OSCAR BreatheEZ 8 2,335 03-16-2024, 10:18 PM
Last Post: PappaJoe
  problem downloading OSCAR SOFTWARE Bailey104 1 88 03-15-2024, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Does ResScan delete detailed logs/records from the SD card after downloading them? Determinism 5 179 03-15-2024, 05:40 AM
Last Post: srlevine1
  ResScan 7.1 nawolfor 2 372 02-26-2024, 10:29 PM
  NOTICE: ResScan 7.1 Software now available [for ResMed machines only] SuperSleeper 0 428 02-26-2024, 10:27 PM

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.