Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

ResScan CPAP Reporting Software (OLD version: 5.5) [Archived Discussions]
RE: ResScan CPAP Reporting Software (current version: 5.1)
I am not sure what is going wrong for you but thought I would tell you how my ResScan files are set up. All of the program files are in Program files(x86)\Resmed\ResScan3 and Program files(x86)\Resmed\DeviceScan. The data files are in Users\Public\Public Documents\Resmed\ResScan3\Patients\(My Name). I installed my 5.1 without first removing the old ResScan and everything came through just fine.

Best Regards,

PaytonA

Admin Note:
PaytonA passed away in September 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
(11-04-2014, 06:16 PM)PaytonA Wrote: I installed my 5.1 without first removing the old ResScan and everything came through just fine.

Best Regards,

PaytonA
+1 ..... Coffee
RE: ResScan CPAP Reporting Software (current version: 5.1) Need Help
Hi DenD746, welcome to the forum!

I don't know what has gone wrong. You might want to try downloading and installing a fresh copy of ResScan 5.1. Maybe the program was corrupted during the first download?

Good luck.

--- Vaughn
The Advisory Member group provides advice and suggestions to Apnea Board administrators and staff on matters concerning Apnea Board operation and administrative policies.  Membership in the Advisory Member group should not be understood as in any way implying medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Thank you all for your responses. Don't know why the software didn't find the data that was already there from my previous version - I can see it in the directories where it is supposed to be but the software isn't seeing it. So, I hooked up my card reader and downloaded all the data from my SD card - it put it in yet another subdirectory with my patient name (the data is now in about 3 different subdirectories) and I can now see the data. However, I can't see all the old data since I guess it is no longer on the SD Card. So I am back up and working. Thanks again.
(11-07-2014, 10:58 AM)DenD746 Wrote: Thank you all for your responses. Don't know why the software didn't find the data that was already there from my previous version - I can see it in the directories where it is supposed to be but the software isn't seeing it. So, I hooked up my card reader and downloaded all the data from my SD card - it put it in yet another subdirectory with my patient name (the data is now in about 3 different subdirectories) and I can now see the data. However, I can't see all the old data since I guess it is no longer on the SD Card. So I am back up and working. Thanks again.

You could try this..

MAKE A BACKUP OF THE FOLDERS AS-IS NOW.
Try copying the data files for days that are now missing (or which now do not have the detailed flow, etc. data) from wherever they "were" into the corresponding new location.

If that doesn't work (ResScan does not display them to you), then just restore the folders to as they are now.

I bought the resmed program from my supplier a couple of years back. When Ibought a new laptop with the dreaded Windows8 I found the program would not work. I then downloaded another version from here (thank you for arranging this) a couple of months ago. It works, but only just, very slow to load, sometimes hangs up,etc. Is there a later version which is W8 friendly?
Thanks
Hello Margaretsmal and welcome
The 5.1 version slightly slower, have you tried SleepyHead?
As far as ResMed machines, SleepyHead only works with S9 and AirSense 10, not with S8 uses smart data card

ResScan is not for sale in US, i assume you're not in US, maybe Australia
Hi,
Just downloaded, unzipped and ran the ResScan 112 MB file-

When ResScan boots up I get "unable to detect device communication library" and ResScan doesn't seem to want to load data from the SD card. What am I doing wrong (or did ResScan change its download file to restrict its use)?

I have a ResMed Elite S9 and 2 GB data card.

THX for the help.

RSM
(11-11-2014, 09:17 PM)rsmorris22 Wrote: Hi,
Just downloaded, unzipped and ran the ResScan 112 MB file-

When ResScan boots up I get "unable to detect device communication library" and ResScan doesn't seem to want to load data from the SD card. What am I doing wrong (or did ResScan change its download file to restrict its use)?

I have a ResMed Elite S9 and 2 GB data card.

THX for the help.

RSM
I've replied to your other thread but was no response from you
http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...1-Download
I just downloaded the ResScan software last week and it was working fine until I had to have a changed made to my machine, ResMed S9, ands now I can not download anything.

I get this message " There are no drivers available" Connect a flow generator or data card & try again.

Any ideas?

I did remove the software and reinstall it but no luck.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New version doesn't find profile BlueSky1958 7 86 03-26-2024, 04:59 PM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  ResScan 7 help! [password issues] DakotaNorth 2 88 03-26-2024, 12:42 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Cannot import data from ResMed Astral 150 to ResScan or OSCAR BreatheEZ 8 2,335 03-16-2024, 10:18 PM
Last Post: PappaJoe
  problem downloading OSCAR SOFTWARE Bailey104 1 88 03-15-2024, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Does ResScan delete detailed logs/records from the SD card after downloading them? Determinism 5 179 03-15-2024, 05:40 AM
Last Post: srlevine1
  ResScan 7.1 nawolfor 2 372 02-26-2024, 10:29 PM
  NOTICE: ResScan 7.1 Software now available [for ResMed machines only] SuperSleeper 0 428 02-26-2024, 10:27 PM

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.