Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

ResScan CPAP Reporting Software (OLD version: 5.5) [Archived Discussions]
RE: ResScan CPAP Reporting Software (current version: 5.1)
Did you get the installation file from ApneaBoard?
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

(11-29-2014, 11:52 PM)PaulaO2 Wrote: Did you get the installation file from ApneaBoard?
Yes I did Paula.

(11-30-2014, 08:19 AM)vianite Wrote:
(11-29-2014, 11:52 PM)PaulaO2 Wrote: Did you get the installation file from ApneaBoard?
Yes I did Paula.

Vianite, I just downloaded this software from this link that PaulaO2 had mentioned, http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...hines-only
And I had no problems at all, I also retrieved the clinical manuals PDF that is in the main file.
Hope this helps and Thank you to PaulaO2
Mr. Van Winkle
Hi vianite,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Much success to you with your CPAP therapy and getting ResScann to work for you.
trish6hundred
Uninstall the version you have. Request it again. Then install it again. Make sure you follow the directions EXACTLY.
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

(11-30-2014, 02:32 PM)PaulaO2 Wrote: Uninstall the version you have. Request it again. Then install it again. Make sure you follow the directions EXACTLY.
OK will do thanks.

Hi

I really appreciate the software being made available on this board. I am interested in looking at the results myself and it takes a lot of the mystery out of what is going on.
(11-28-2014, 07:11 PM)redandgreensnorer Wrote: The download did not work !!

Hi redandgreensnorer, welcome to the forum!

If you mean downloading the program did not work, try repeating the download. Sometimes we just need to try again, or perhaps try at a less busy time of day/night.

If you mean downloading the data from your SD card did not work, try that several times, too. Sometimes I just need to close the data Download window and try again, and it works on later tries, or after I reboot and reopen ResScan.
The Advisory Member group provides advice and suggestions to Apnea Board administrators and staff on matters concerning Apnea Board operation and administrative policies.  Membership in the Advisory Member group should not be understood as in any way implying medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
(11-28-2014, 07:31 PM)vianite Wrote: After downloading and installing the software a notification appeared stating it was a trial version and would be unusable after a trial period of 1 month. Any advice on this would be appreciated.

Hi vianite, welcome to the forum!

I think we haven't seen that notification before, so this does not seem right. Make sure you downloaded from correct website, using the correct download button.

Sometimes ads will try to mimic download buttons to fool you into downloading something else, but I've not heard of any fake program or Trojan which looks and works like ResScan.

If you are actually running the "latest and greatest" version of ResScan, perhaps this may be a new feature.

I sure hope it is not a new feature!

The Advisory Member group provides advice and suggestions to Apnea Board administrators and staff on matters concerning Apnea Board operation and administrative policies.  Membership in the Advisory Member group should not be understood as in any way implying medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
I recently purchased a Resmed Airsense 10. The Cpap clinic where it was purchased has been willing at time of return visit, to show the data from their Software, which the printout shows as Resmed Airview, Therapy Report. The graphs seem a little more vivid and precise than the downloaded Resmed Rescan report.

Are these different software programs? Is there any way to get the Airview Therapy Report?

Thanks

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cannot import data from ResMed Astral 150 to ResScan or OSCAR BreatheEZ 8 2,265 03-16-2024, 10:18 PM
Last Post: PappaJoe
  problem downloading OSCAR SOFTWARE Bailey104 1 66 03-15-2024, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Does ResScan delete detailed logs/records from the SD card after downloading them? Determinism 5 149 03-15-2024, 05:40 AM
Last Post: srlevine1
  ResScan 7.1 nawolfor 2 324 02-26-2024, 10:29 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  NOTICE: ResScan 7.1 Software now available [for ResMed machines only] SuperSleeper 0 332 02-26-2024, 10:27 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  The OSCAR 1.5.1 does not see the notes recorded in the earlier version. G. Szabo 2 192 02-26-2024, 08:19 AM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  Software support for the Astral 150? Peashee888 10 590 02-18-2024, 10:34 AM
Last Post: LoudSnorer

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.