Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

ResScan CPAP Reporting Software (OLD version: 5.5) [Archived Discussions]
RE: ResScan CPAP Reporting Software (current version: 5.1)
Vaughn:
Thank you for the response. It confirms what I suspected.
Warmest Regards
ICamel
(01-14-2015, 06:58 PM)vsheline Wrote: Hi ICamel, welcome to Apnea Board.
With the ResMed S8 proprietary "smart card" and its proprietary card reader you would only be able to see when each "event" happened in time, the Leak as a function of time, and the Pressure as a function of time (except, on your machine Pressure is fixed) .....................................................................................................
......If you happen to have any questions about equipment choices, I would suggest starting a new thread.

Take care,
--- Vaughn

Hi, I have Mac osx 10.6.8 and wondering if anyone has run ResScan 5.1 with "Wine"
?

It would help to know this before I go through the harangue of installing all this, thanks!
(01-16-2015, 09:23 PM)tabasco Wrote: Hi, I have Mac osx 10.6.8 and wondering if anyone has run ResScan 5.1 with "Wine"
?

It would help to know this before I go through the harangue of installing all this, thanks!

Hi tabasco, welcome to Apnea Board.

ResScan runs only on Windows. Can use Windows 8 or Windows 7 or Windows Vista, etc, but can also run ResScan on any old worthless but working Windows XP machine you may have gathering dust or may pick up for almost free at a garage sale.

I am not familiar with Wine.

I run ResScan 5.1 on a Windows XP virtual machine running on Parallels on my 6 year old Mac Mini.

Take care,
--- Vaughn

The Advisory Member group provides advice and suggestions to Apnea Board administrators and staff on matters concerning Apnea Board operation and administrative policies.  Membership in the Advisory Member group should not be understood as in any way implying medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Hi Guys, I'm a new member and I've just successfully downloaded and installed the ResScan software (thank you healthcareworker1). I'm impressed by the detailed data being recorded. All I have to do now is read up on what it all mean!

I started with a nasal pillow but (surprisingly to me) I was doing some mouth breathing and getting uncomfortable. I'm now in the early stages with a full face mask and getting on much better. When things have settled down I am hoping to tweek the settings for optimum results. Meanwhile I'm reading up on others experiences in this forum. Keep up the good work everyone.
(01-17-2015, 09:16 AM)RogerS Wrote: Hi Guys, I'm a new member

Hi RogerS, welcome to Apnea Board!
The Advisory Member group provides advice and suggestions to Apnea Board administrators and staff on matters concerning Apnea Board operation and administrative policies.  Membership in the Advisory Member group should not be understood as in any way implying medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Is there a place to view my sleep information besides the myair. I have an S 10 Autoset .. I want to get my clinical reports that the home management care can get. What do I have to do to be able to view these results.

Thanks so much I am new to this board and I am looking for any information so that I do not need to call the company every other day. I just want to see what they see...]

My air is not giving me enough information that I am looking for.
Thanks for your help
(01-21-2015, 08:44 PM)dawn1928 Wrote: Is there a place to view my sleep information besides the myair. I have an S 10 Autoset .. I want to get my clinical reports that the home management care can get. What do I have to do to be able to view these results?

Hi dawn1928, welcome to Apnea Board.

Please read the first 2 posts in this thread.

(ResScan will show you the all info on your machine which medical professionals have access to.)

Take care,
--- Vaughn
Hi all, I've installed the ResScan software, but It won't extract the information from my SD card. Not sure why I can't get it to work. Has anybody had similar problems?

Thinking-about
(01-23-2015, 06:05 PM)RosaAlbaRegalis Wrote: Hi all, I've installed the ResScan software, but It won't extract the information from my SD card. Not sure why I can't get it to work. Has anybody had similar problems?

Thinking-about

What do you mean by "it won't extract? "
Describe the steps you are doing and the response of the program.
(01-23-2015, 06:05 PM)RosaAlbaRegalis Wrote: Hi all, I've installed the ResScan software, but It won't extract the information from my SD card. Not sure why I can't get it to work. Has anybody had similar problems?

Thinking-about

You did follow the instructions and NOT install any of the options during its install?
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Version 1.5.2 Problems flipmike 10 344 04-02-2024, 06:48 PM
Last Post: flipmike
  Software support for the Astral 150? Peashee888 11 865 03-28-2024, 08:04 PM
Last Post: PappaJoe
  New version doesn't find profile BlueSky1958 7 237 03-26-2024, 04:59 PM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  ResScan 7 help! [password issues] DakotaNorth 2 230 03-26-2024, 12:42 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Cannot import data from ResMed Astral 150 to ResScan or OSCAR BreatheEZ 8 2,499 03-16-2024, 10:18 PM
Last Post: PappaJoe
  problem downloading OSCAR SOFTWARE Bailey104 1 159 03-15-2024, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Does ResScan delete detailed logs/records from the SD card after downloading them? Determinism 5 231 03-15-2024, 05:40 AM
Last Post: srlevine1

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.