Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

ResScan Compliance Report
How exactly can I generate a compliance report for the last 30 days with ResScan? Thanks, Bob.
Post Reply Post Reply
It depends on what you want to include in the report. At its most basic, it will give your name, the machine serial number and a statement that compliance has been met. From there you can add pretty much as much information as you (or your insurance company) needs.

After opening up ResScan, go to the Review tab and select Statistics. In this tab, select the date range you want the compliance report for. Then select the Report tab, then the Customise option. In the dialog, select Usage compliance from the drop-down, and select whatever data you want included in your report. Save this (it takes about five clicks to get all the way out) then select Usage compliance from the Select Report drop-down, This will generate your report, which you can then save, print or email.

A little bit of trial & error can produce highly detailed charts, if you need them, or else just the basics as described above.
DeepBreathing
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Bed

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
HI. OK. Thanks. That's GREAT. I appreciate it. Bob.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My Dads Oximetry Report DavePaulson 13 599 09-18-2017, 09:25 PM
Last Post: DavePaulson
  [Equipment] Intellipap 2 Compliance wrenny4fam 4 147 09-06-2017, 11:38 AM
Last Post: wrenny4fam
  ResScan and WiFi RobertWA 5 212 08-21-2017, 02:21 AM
Last Post: RobertWA
  my report I think jerry1967 14 400 08-15-2017, 06:41 AM
Last Post: jerry1967
  Oximetry Report- Can You Help Me Understand? nico08 12 455 08-08-2017, 10:33 PM
Last Post: quiescence at last
  Progress report David44142 11 698 07-29-2017, 06:46 PM
Last Post: David44142
  Oximter report - sleep apnea? Tiredman 5 244 07-24-2017, 06:52 PM
Last Post: trish6hundred