Mask Type: Full face mask
Mask Make & Model: Quatro
Humidifier: Resmed
CPAP Pressure: not sure
CPAP Software: ResScan

Other Comments:

Sex: Male
ResScan Data incompleate after new install
After doing an upgrading my PC from windows 7 to windows I noticed that ResScan didn't make it's way over on the upgrade. This was almost a year ago. I pretty much never got around to reinstalling it until today. I took the chip out of my S9 Autset that had about 3 years of data on it and the download seem to go perfectly. The only problem is I only have detailed data for the last 30 days. Is this because I waited so long to download the data? When I click on an older data I get a message "No Detailed Data. I does show usage times but that's about it. On my old windows 7 PC I could see detailed data for several years. I haven't been on this site for years I'm sure glad it's still here. Donation on the way.

Regards
Gbouten
03-28-2016 07:56 PM
Find all posts by this user Post Reply Quote this message in a reply

Donate to Apnea Board
DariaVader Offline
Apnea Board Facebook Editor
Monitors

Machine: Resmed S9 AutoSet
Mask Type: Nasal pillows
Mask Make & Model: Airfit P10 for Her
Humidifier: H5i humidifier with ClimateLine heated hose
CPAP Pressure: 8-15
CPAP Software: SleepyHead

Other Comments: diabetes II, Thyroidectomized, Primary Immune Deficiency, and the list goes on :P

Sex: Female

RE: ResScan Data incompleate after new install
the SD card only keeps the last month. Once you downloaded to PC, a copy is there in the program as well. the older S9s only kept 7 days, so you got lucky.

هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه
Tongue Suck Technique for prevention of mouth breathing:
  • Place your tongue behind your front teeth on the roof of your mouth
  • let your tongue fill the space between the upper molars
  • gently suck to form a light vacuum
Practising during the day can help you to keep it at night

هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه
03-28-2016 08:25 PM
palerider Offline

Preferred Members-

Machine: s9 vpap auto
Mask Type: Nasal pillows
Mask Make & Model: p10
Humidifier: none
CPAP Pressure: 18/13+
CPAP Software: SleepyHead

Other Comments:

Sex: Male

RE: ResScan Data incompleate after new install
(03-28-2016 07:56 PM)gbouten Wrote:  After doing an upgrading my PC from windows 7 to windows I noticed that ResScan didn't make it's way over on the upgrade. This was almost a year ago. I pretty much never got around to reinstalling it until today. I took the chip out of my S9 Autset that had about 3 years of data on it and the download seem to go perfectly. The only problem is I only have detailed data for the last 30 days. Is this because I waited so long to download the data? When I click on an older data I get a message "No Detailed Data. I does show usage times but that's about it. On my old windows 7 PC I could see detailed data for several years. I haven't been on this site for years I'm sure glad it's still here. Donation on the way.

S9 models keep a years worth of compliance data, 30 days of detailed data, and 7 days of high-rate flow/pressure data.

you could see old data on your other machine because you'd loaded it into resscan.
03-28-2016 09:54 PM

Donate to Apnea Board

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  ResScan - not supported jmitchell151 3 158 Yesterday 07:17 PM
Last Post: jmitchell151
Arrow [Admin Note] ResScan - [version 5.7] SuperSleeper 57 7,183 12-01-2016 12:43 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  ResScan 5.5 cannot run in Windows 10 ant08 6 343 12-01-2016 12:21 PM
Last Post: cbramsey
  [split] Help With SleepyHead Install LSSNYC 12 295 11-19-2016 11:21 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  new ResMed machine and ResScan software issue fluffyetal 1 198 11-18-2016 06:40 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  can resscan read cards from two machines whirschb 8 494 11-14-2016 04:03 PM
Last Post: Mosquitobait
Question ResScan=Unable to detect device communications library cobaltpanther 6 602 11-12-2016 02:19 PM
Last Post: Kitalarium