Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

ResScan Detailed Data?
ResScan Detailed Data?
I am new to the forum and to the use of a bipap. I downloaded ResScan (Thank you). When I run ResScan and download the information from my ResMed AirCurve 10 VAuto (SD card) I can only view the summery data not the detailed data. Am I doing something wrong or is that all it is going to give me. I was hoping to see the data on some sort of timeline chart so I could see when the events took place. 
Thank you
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: ResScan Detailed Data?
Welcome to Apnea Board Don T,
Download the OSCAR software. Although, there is nothing wrong with using ResScan, OSCAR will give you much more detailed data.

Just ask if you need help or have other questions.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you OpalRose, I will give it a try.
Post Reply Post Reply
2 things come to mind. your sd card has to be in the machine as you're using it in order to write detailed data to it. otherwise you'll only see summary data. resscan makes you load detailed data for each day and each time you want to view it for that day. I haven't used resscan in a while so I can't tell you exactly what to click on, probably a detail tab.

edit: I can't imagine you could've missed this but just in case: there's a 'detailed graphs' tab next to the 'summary graphs' tab. then 'click to load detailed data'.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you, and yes I aw those tabs but just got a reply message saying "Detailed data not available" I did take the suggestion and downloaded Oscar and found it to be what I was looking for. Grateful for the timely help from this forum!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 1 84 Yesterday, 01:07 AM
Last Post: Ibrumley
  ResScan 7 help! [password issues] DakotaNorth 2 96 03-26-2024, 12:42 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Cannot import data from ResMed Astral 150 to ResScan or OSCAR BreatheEZ 8 2,342 03-16-2024, 10:18 PM
Last Post: PappaJoe
  Does ResScan delete detailed logs/records from the SD card after downloading them? Determinism 5 180 03-15-2024, 05:40 AM
Last Post: srlevine1
  ResScan 7.1 nawolfor 2 376 02-26-2024, 10:29 PM
  NOTICE: ResScan 7.1 Software now available [for ResMed machines only] SuperSleeper 0 437 02-26-2024, 10:27 PM
  Viatom/WellUE data is different than OSCAR displayed data GordK 3 293 02-23-2024, 04:48 PM
Last Post: GordK

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.