Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

ResScan Detailed Graphs
ResScan Detailed Graphs
Newbie here. Downloaded Sleepy Head and ResScan software to compare. As to ResScan, when the program is open I see the Stat's and Summary Graphs ok, but when I click on the tab for Detailed Graphs, it says "No detailed data available." The Sleepy Head program has all kinds of detail. I thought I was carefully downloading each program and following this board's excellent guidelines and cautions. What might I have missed with ResScan, I'm wondering.

CPAP: ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet
ResScan; Version 5.5
Computer: Win 8.1, IE 11

Thanks for any pointers.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: ResScan Detailed Graphs
When you click Download data, make sure Data is set to All available data.

[Image: Resscan_allavailabledata.PNG]
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks AlanE. I read and believe I followed this cautionary instruction to the letter, pressing the lower 'Select' button for downloading 'all' data. Do you know of any other possible cause? If not, do I need to uninstall the program before i try downloading it again? Thanks again. --Neil McD
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-24-2016, 09:12 AM)Airlift Wrote: Thanks AlanE. I read and believe I followed this cautionary instruction to the letter, pressing the lower 'Select' button for downloading 'all' data. Do you know of any other possible cause? If not, do I need to uninstall the program before i try downloading it again? Thanks again. --Neil McD
SD card was not inserted in the machine during the night, but that doesn't appear to be the case as SleepyHead report detailed data graphs
I would try delete this session and download again following the above instruction, and choose the "discard" option, if data already exist for previous sessions. If downloading for the first time, the "discard/overwrite" option, doesn't appear during the download
Post Reply Post Reply
Hmm. I reviewed ResScan before re-downloading the entire program from ground zero. Now, with the program open and the 'Detailed Graphs' tab pressed, and after clicking on one particular day in the left-hand margin, a tiny 'button' imprinted with that date appears in the large right-hand 'Review' area, with a tiny instruction above it, saying: 'Click to load detailed data.' Clicking that button then opens all detailed graphs for that day, in the large right-hand area. I guess the problem is somehow resolved. Sorry I bothered you and thanks again. --Neil McD

Post Reply Post Reply
Unfortunately ResScan was not made for the average joe.
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply
ResScan seems to continue this crazy practice of trying to reduce data download times for busy practitioners interested in only compliance data. I can see how this was a result of complaints about long download times in a previous era when computers were much slower. Now, it seems more time is wasted making sure we're downloading what we want to download.

A similar argument applies to the deleting of detailed data after seven days. That may have been necessary when storage capacities of SD cards was small. Now you can save a decade's worth of detailed data on a card, so there's no need for this craziness.
Sleepster

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
To clarify, I reviewed ResScan *instead of* re-downloading the program from scratch. So I'm not sure what caused the program's change. This detail will require some study to comprehend everything. I'm enjoying it so far but wonder about its time demand.
Post Reply Post Reply
This might helps:
1- ResScan 3.12 video tutorial http://apneaboard.com/resscan.htm
2- ResScan interpretation guide http://www.apneaboard.com/ResScan_Interp...-Guide.pdf
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks, Zonk, have read thru the Interpretative Guide but need to study it. The video tutorial wouldn't open for me but I have ResScan version 5.5 anyway -- and small differences seem to matter. So much to study! It seems lots of people at the Apnea Board have collectively banked tons of info. Commendable!!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Graphs switched off? cberistain 18 2,049 11 hours ago
Last Post: shell2460
  ResScan 7 help! [password issues] DakotaNorth 2 95 03-26-2024, 12:42 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Cannot import data from ResMed Astral 150 to ResScan or OSCAR BreatheEZ 8 2,338 03-16-2024, 10:18 PM
Last Post: PappaJoe
  Does ResScan delete detailed logs/records from the SD card after downloading them? Determinism 5 180 03-15-2024, 05:40 AM
Last Post: srlevine1
  ResScan 7.1 nawolfor 2 375 02-26-2024, 10:29 PM
  NOTICE: ResScan 7.1 Software now available [for ResMed machines only] SuperSleeper 0 436 02-26-2024, 10:27 PM
Question Exporting OSCAR Graphs Wizard99 2 249 02-09-2024, 07:50 PM
Last Post: Wizard99

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.