Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

ResScan Help files missing!
Sad 
ResScan Help files missing!
I just got a new computer with windows 7 Professional. I installed ResScan 03.16.018,loaded all data and works just fine. EXCEPT when I try to open the help files and windows tells me it can't open a .chm file. I have tried converting it to different file types and even tried to have it open in Internet Explorer. But, alas nothing works.
Iwas wondering if anyone else has experienced this problem and if so how did they fix it?
Thanks
Dont-know
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: ResScan Help files missing!
Try right clicking on the .chm file and select properties, then select unblock.

SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
(07-15-2012, 07:09 PM)SuperSleeper Wrote: Try right clicking on the .chm file and select properties, then select unblock.
When I open propeties I don't see anywhere a box to unblock or the word unblock in all of properties.
What am I missing?
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-16-2012, 10:05 AM)Bompa Wrote: When I open propeties I don't see anywhere a box to unblock or the word unblock in all of properties.
What am I missing?

I'm not sure, Bompa... I got that info directly from the Microsoft website (can't find the direct link now)... Thinking-about

Anyone else have any ideas on this? Huh

SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
I have the manual if you want it:

Clinicians manual in a pdf file. PM me your email address and I will send it or I will send it to SS for future ref.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Getting O2 Insight Pro files to OSCAR? SnoozeBest 18 417 04-14-2024, 02:45 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Missing data hadan 0 113 04-01-2024, 04:46 PM
Last Post: hadan
  Oscar 1.5.2 freezes at Backing up Files Win11 warreparre 1 88 04-01-2024, 04:48 AM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  ResScan 7 help! [password issues] DakotaNorth 2 224 03-26-2024, 12:42 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Cannot import data from ResMed Astral 150 to ResScan or OSCAR BreatheEZ 8 2,489 03-16-2024, 10:18 PM
Last Post: PappaJoe
  Does ResScan delete detailed logs/records from the SD card after downloading them? Determinism 5 227 03-15-2024, 05:40 AM
Last Post: srlevine1
  Data Files in an upgrade AlanR 2 106 03-10-2024, 06:45 PM
Last Post: AlanR

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.