Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Any hope of getting Sleepyhead for DreamStation AutoSV?
Any hope of getting Sleepyhead for DreamStation AutoSV?
Hi,

I finally upgraded to a DreamStation AutoSV.  I wanted to see all the data but when I installed Sleepyhead it said that my autoSV was unsupported.  On a lark I put in my memory card for my previously machine, a System One bipap.  I was astonished at how awful the data was!  I very rarely reached 6 breaths per minute, my central and obstructive apneas lasted a very long time.  Now that I have the SV I actually woke up refreshed for the first time in years.  I have a clinical diagnosis of myotonic dystrophy so I know and have been told that I'm a difficult case but this is ridiculous!!!  I'm so angry that it's taken years of visits to my sleep doc and me finally going to him and saying I want a machine that will also act as a ventilator to get this problem resolved.  I'm so upset thinking of all the lost years.  I never want this to happen again so I want to keep a close eye on my data myself.  

I'm going to download the Encore Pro 2 and hopefully be able to keep an eye on my data, but oh that Sleepyhead is just so nice.  Any hope for it one day supporting the DreamStation AutoSV?

Thanks!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Missing graphs, Philips BiPAP autoSV Advanced 30 SenatorBirch 7 649 10-22-2023, 08:52 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  OSCAR not working with Dream station BPAP AutoSV kenf 6 1,318 11-27-2019, 09:30 PM
Last Post: DeepBreathing
  Hi, hope someone can help me. One machine says one thing, the other is different AHI Maxmom 27 2,488 08-12-2019, 08:30 AM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Which software will work for Respironics BiPap AutoSV? LaraT 33 3,691 07-24-2019, 07:37 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  SleepyHead & DreamStation 700: Does This Work? ghborrmann 0 990 04-15-2019, 04:12 PM
Last Post: ghborrmann
  Modifying Philips AutoSV Bipap Machine Lowest setting Sach_nyc 16 3,026 02-08-2019, 06:42 PM
Last Post: Sach_nyc
  DreamStation Go and Sleepyhead 6280LDO 2 1,457 12-19-2018, 04:56 PM
Last Post: 6280LDO

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.