Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

ResScan Reports
ResScan Reports
I use a ResMed S9 and have the ResScan program and manual. I would like to have simple spreadsheet-like columns of my numbers but can only find actual numbers in a one-day at a time report. The summary graphs are for many days but the graph is not the format I want. For example, column 1-date; column 2-Total usage; column 3-leak median; column 4-leak 95%; Column 5-AHI; Column 6-AI. Surely this has been asked before but I could not find any discussion here. Thank you.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: ResScan Reports
I think you might have to do it yourself with an excel program.
Download SleepyHead
Organize your Sleepyhead Charts
Posting Charts
Beginner's Guide to SleepyHead
Mask Primer
Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies.

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.

Post Reply Post Reply
dtester, I don't think ResScan is capable of doing what you ask. There is an option to provide .csv output under File | Export, but it seems geared more to practice management (ie administrative details) rather than analysing your treatment and results. #SleepyHead can give you something closer to what you need and is a much more friendly program than ResScan.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi All,

I have recently been diagnosed with sleep apnea and am using the CPAP machine with ResScan software.

When using ResScan, the summary graphs were generated with the data for all dates from the start of use of the machine aligned to the far left (all future dates to the right).

However, since a few days I find that the graphs are laid out with the current date to the far right.

Is there any way to adjust the layout as per the user's choice .... maybe to have the current date at the center of the screen?
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-26-2019, 09:28 PM)GeePi Wrote: Is there any way to adjust the layout as per the user's choice .... maybe to have the current date at the center of the screen?

Not that I am aware of

Download and try OSCAR from my signature it is much better software than ResScan
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-26-2019, 11:55 PM)jaswilliams Wrote:
(04-26-2019, 09:28 PM)GeePi Wrote: Is there any way to adjust the layout as per the user's choice .... maybe to have the current date at the center of the screen?

Not that I am aware of

Ok, thanks for your response.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OSCAR Reports Omitted Some ResMed Sleep Sessions RTolley 2 76 03-17-2024, 08:58 PM
Last Post: RTolley
  Cannot import data from ResMed Astral 150 to ResScan or OSCAR BreatheEZ 8 2,257 03-16-2024, 10:18 PM
Last Post: PappaJoe
  Does ResScan delete detailed logs/records from the SD card after downloading them? Determinism 5 149 03-15-2024, 05:40 AM
Last Post: srlevine1
  ResScan 7.1 nawolfor 2 324 02-26-2024, 10:29 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  NOTICE: ResScan 7.1 Software now available [for ResMed machines only] SuperSleeper 0 330 02-26-2024, 10:27 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Generating reports for doctor TechieHippie 5 348 02-19-2024, 07:54 PM
Last Post: TechieHippie
  OSCAR Reports do not appear to have O2 and Pulse Data SKPC 5 535 12-31-2023, 11:05 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.