Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

ResScan VERSION 4.1 INFORMATION [old version]
RE: ResScan VERSION 4.1 INFORMATION
I am new to the whole CPAP experience and am grateful that this link is available to help me get started in looking at my CPAP data.
(12-18-2012, 02:01 PM)vista101 Wrote: I am new to the whole CPAP experience and am grateful that this link is available to help me get started in looking at my CPAP data.
Hi vista101 ... welcome to the board
here is Resscan report interpretation guide
http://www.apneaboard.com/ResScan_Interp...-Guide.pdf
(05-15-2012, 03:43 PM)JumpStart Wrote: Has anyone noted any new features on ResScan 4? Faster, better, leaps tall buildings?

Actually I started with it as I usually use only the latest greatest versions. Until I settled for a cracked version of MS Office Hammer I always used the most current hot off the press OpenOffice betas. So I have no idea what the older ResScan was lacking.
Greetings...
I've had an S9 for a little over a year now, and never erased the card on purpose, and did not think my S9 had ever erased it by its self, but when I look at the SD card "DATALOG" folder the oldest datestamp on files is only ~ 30 days ago.

The xxx.EDF files for the last 7 days are large (1Mb to 2Mb), the older files are much smaller, about 100Kb.

This all seems fine except that I apparently don't have any data beyond the last month....

Any ideas appreciated!

I'm about to install the ResScan V4.2 s/w as soon as I get the link!

Thanks!
(02-09-2013, 03:44 PM)NCZzzz Wrote: Greetings...
I've had an S9 for a little over a year now, and never erased the card on purpose, and did not think my S9 had ever erased it by its self, but when I look at the SD card "DATALOG" folder the oldest datestamp on files is only ~ 30 days ago.

The xxx.EDF files for the last 7 days are large (1Mb to 2Mb), the older files are much smaller, about 100Kb.

This all seems fine except that I apparently don't have any data beyond the last month....

Hi NCZzzz, welcome to Apnea Board!

Unfortunately, the S9 SD card only stores:
365 days of therapy and compliance data (summary and statistics)
30 days of detailed data (graphs of pressure and leaks and events, etc.)*
7 days of high resolution ("high rate") pressure and flow data*
* Only available on S9 AutoSet and S9 Elite

No way to recover the missing high rate data for longer ago than 7 days, or the missing detailed data for longer ago than 30 days. You will see that your Summary and Statistics data reports on up to 365 days, even though it is written fresh every day.

Take care,
--- Vaughn
The Advisory Member group provides advice and suggestions to Apnea Board administrators and staff on matters concerning Apnea Board operation and administrative policies.  Membership in the Advisory Member group should not be understood as in any way implying medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Vaughn:

Thanks .... that distinction on how it saves data was not clear to me!
Since we have a newer version out now (ResScan 4.2), I'm closing this thread about version 4.1 for now.

If anyone has questions or wants to post about ResScan, please post in our regular ResScan thread, here:

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...ersion-4-2

Thanks

THREAD CLOSED.

SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New version doesn't find profile BlueSky1958 7 92 03-26-2024, 04:59 PM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  ResScan 7 help! [password issues] DakotaNorth 2 95 03-26-2024, 12:42 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Cannot import data from ResMed Astral 150 to ResScan or OSCAR BreatheEZ 8 2,338 03-16-2024, 10:18 PM
Last Post: PappaJoe
  Does ResScan delete detailed logs/records from the SD card after downloading them? Determinism 5 180 03-15-2024, 05:40 AM
Last Post: srlevine1
  ResScan 7.1 nawolfor 2 375 02-26-2024, 10:29 PM
  NOTICE: ResScan 7.1 Software now available [for ResMed machines only] SuperSleeper 0 436 02-26-2024, 10:27 PM
  The OSCAR 1.5.1 does not see the notes recorded in the earlier version. G. Szabo 2 206 02-26-2024, 08:19 AM
Last Post: G. Szabo

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.