Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

ResScan, Win 10 won't see SD card
ResScan, Win 10 won't see SD card
HELP NEEDED I am having trouble just installed 5.6 on my windows 10 laptop and resscan won't detect my sd card am I doing something wrong as this is my first time trying to do this myself
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: [split] ResScan, Win 10 won't see SD card
Make sure ResScan is set to look for your SD card in the right drive. So if your SD card is in drive F, as an example, make sure ResScan is setup with your patient profile and device to look for the SD card in drive F. if you double left click on This PC from the start menu you will see which drive the SD card is in under Devices and Drives.
Coffee

Happy Pappin'
Never Give In, Never Give Up

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. 
Post Reply Post Reply
Did you reboot after installing ResScan?

If your card is not being detected by the operating system, does your computer have a build-in SD card reader or are you using a USB-connection to an SD card reader?

"During installation, a dialog will ask you whether you want to install the drivers for the ResScan USB Adapter (S9 devices), ResScan Data Card Reader (S8 devices) and ResMed USB Direct Connection (Stellar)." Did you install the drivers? Installing these legacy drivers may bollix up the works in some cases.

You have "unsure" for your machine type, so what machine are you using?

I have a AutoSet S10 so I did not install any of the drivers and it recognized my SD card immediately.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
Post Reply Post Reply
Hello Brianm.

Sorry to hear that you are getting troubles with Rescan & W10.
Pls, read my post. Maybe that is the answer to your troubles.

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...7-troubles

Ralph.
Post Reply Post Reply
Grin 
NEED HELP! [ResScan not reading SD card]
Quote:ADMIN NOTE: Brianm's 2 threads have been merged together (same subject matter).

NEED HELP!!!!!Thinking-about
Rescan will not recognise my sd card
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: NEED HELP!!!!!
Brianm, did you see the responses in your previous thread?

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...ee-SD-card
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Which machine do you have? ResScan only works with ResMed machines.
I know that may sound over-simplified; but, since you answered "unsure" to the machine question...
Admin Note:
JustMongo passed away in August 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
hi opal no i couldn't get access to that post I have a REMSTAR pro...respirtronics system one
Post Reply Post Reply
thanks for the link so is there anything that will work with my system I was sure the hospital said they used resScan
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-19-2016, 04:30 PM)Brianm Wrote: thanks for the link so is there anything that will work with my system I was sure the hospital said they used resScan

The hospital probably does use ResScan with their installed ResMed machines in the sleep lab.

However, since you indicate you do not have a ResMed machine, ResScan will not work for you.

I suggest you download and install Sleepyhead to look at your sleep data. The link is near the top of the forum page.
"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ResScan 7 help! [password issues] DakotaNorth 2 89 03-26-2024, 12:42 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Cannot import data from ResMed Astral 150 to ResScan or OSCAR BreatheEZ 8 2,335 03-16-2024, 10:18 PM
Last Post: PappaJoe
  Does ResScan delete detailed logs/records from the SD card after downloading them? Determinism 5 179 03-15-2024, 05:40 AM
Last Post: srlevine1
  ResScan 7.1 nawolfor 2 373 02-26-2024, 10:29 PM
  NOTICE: ResScan 7.1 Software now available [for ResMed machines only] SuperSleeper 0 429 02-26-2024, 10:27 PM
Thumbsup ResScan 7.0 now available! [old version] SuperSleeper 54 17,619 12-30-2023, 07:44 PM
Last Post: jocemar
  Oscar cannot read SD card and SD card cannot be read by PC BlueSky1958 1 643 08-21-2023, 06:41 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.