Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

ResScan and Windows 10
RE: ResScan and Windows 10
Crimson Nape,

Many thanks for the tip. I did not realize that Microsoft made this change to write sys vol info to attached memory devices, especially since there are so many other devices that are not Microsoft compatible.
Post Reply Post Reply
Ok,Thank you very much..Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-13-2016, 05:58 AM)skydoc01 Wrote: I had been using ResScan in my Windows 7 computer. Unfortunately, it recently crashed and I've upgraded to a Windows 10 unit. Will the currently available download of ResScan work in Windows 10? Thanks.

I am using the latest version of the software (5.6) on the latest (fully patched) version of Windows 10 professional and have noticed no difficulties with the software or the drivers. I am using a 17" HP Envy and the ResMed AirSense SD card works great in the on-board reader. I do not need the USB/SD reader stick I used with a Windows 7 installation on a older Sony VAIO.

The only software issues I have found with Windows 10 and monitoring software is the corrupted display of the Sleepyhead main menu which displays behind the main window and is inaccessible. This is a noted bug awaiting repair.
"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
Post Reply Post Reply
Hit F11 to take Sleepyhead out of full screen mode.
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ResScan 7 help! [password issues] DakotaNorth 2 94 03-26-2024, 12:42 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Cannot import data from ResMed Astral 150 to ResScan or OSCAR BreatheEZ 8 2,336 03-16-2024, 10:18 PM
Last Post: PappaJoe
  Does ResScan delete detailed logs/records from the SD card after downloading them? Determinism 5 179 03-15-2024, 05:40 AM
Last Post: srlevine1
  OSCAR Windows Portable No-Install CraigKevin 17 2,391 03-14-2024, 02:25 AM
Last Post: Ossy01
  ResScan 7.1 nawolfor 2 374 02-26-2024, 10:29 PM
  NOTICE: ResScan 7.1 Software now available [for ResMed machines only] SuperSleeper 0 434 02-26-2024, 10:27 PM
  multiple windows ? zaienk 4 313 01-17-2024, 07:15 AM
Last Post: zaienk

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.