Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

ResScan and Windows 10
ResScan and Windows 10
I had been using ResScan in my Windows 7 computer. Unfortunately, it recently crashed and I've upgraded to a Windows 10 unit. Will the currently available download of ResScan work in Windows 10? Thanks.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: ResScan and Windows 10
Yes it will. I use it on Win 10.
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply
Great. Thank you!
Post Reply Post Reply
Any idea how to make changes in the settings to keep it from reverting back to 2015 when I try to run a report?I cant get a report run using custom dates. Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
You probably started your therapy in 2015? If you are trying to do a 30-day compliance report, it will only take the first 30 days of your data. The first 30 days were in 2015. It will not do the last 30-days.

In order to get a similar report of the last 30 days, you need to highlight 30 days on the left by clicking on your most recent day and then scroll down to the 30th previous day, hold shift and click on the 30th day. Then select the Usage Compliance report.

[Image: Resmed_usage.PNG]
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Post Reply Post Reply
ResScan runs fine on my Windows 10 system, but Windows 10 corrupts the data card. Thus the card has to be re-initialized in the ResMed S9 Elite machine before it can be used again.

I am a software engineer and I tried again with a Windows 7 machine and the card is NOT corrupted, but if I use Windows 10 the card is corrupted. The problem is with Windows 10.

The data is correctly downloaded into ResScan in Windows 10 before the card is corrupted, so ResScan works OK. Since the card has to be re-initialized then it would just be like using a new card.
Post Reply Post Reply
I respectfully disagree. I am not trying to defend ResScan - i think it is still is infantile, I run ResScan on Windows 10 and it has never corrupted my data.

Post Reply Post Reply
I did not say ResScan corrupted the card, I said that Windows 10 corrupted the card.
I am a Software Engineer with more than 800 clients that I have developed software for. There are also other issues with Windows 10 that are causing problems for us.
Post Reply Post Reply
I run Windows 10 on more than a few dev machines and have never had corrupt data as you have noticed. If this was a windows 10 issue, we would all be experiencing the same issues.

Post Reply Post Reply
SWengr,

Beginning with Win 8.1 the default setting in Windows is to write system volume information to any attached memory device. The Resmed S9 series does not like this. . . AT ALL! Resmed changed this with the AS10 models.

There are two things you can do to prevent this. One is to enable the write-protect on the SD card. The other option is to disable Windows from writing the sys vol info to attached devices.

Holler if you would like me to post the hack.

Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ResScan 7 help! [password issues] DakotaNorth 2 93 03-26-2024, 12:42 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Cannot import data from ResMed Astral 150 to ResScan or OSCAR BreatheEZ 8 2,335 03-16-2024, 10:18 PM
Last Post: PappaJoe
  Does ResScan delete detailed logs/records from the SD card after downloading them? Determinism 5 179 03-15-2024, 05:40 AM
Last Post: srlevine1
  OSCAR Windows Portable No-Install CraigKevin 17 2,389 03-14-2024, 02:25 AM
Last Post: Ossy01
  ResScan 7.1 nawolfor 2 374 02-26-2024, 10:29 PM
  NOTICE: ResScan 7.1 Software now available [for ResMed machines only] SuperSleeper 0 433 02-26-2024, 10:27 PM
  multiple windows ? zaienk 4 311 01-17-2024, 07:15 AM
Last Post: zaienk

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.