Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

ResScan data import from SD card
ResScan data import from SD card
Hi all,

I'am new here coming from Hamburg, Germany. I have a S9 since three weeks. I've copied the Datalog folder from the SD Card to my computer and now I want to import the data into the ResScan software. Somehow I fail. Is there an option to go this way?

All the best,
Lance
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: ResScan data import from SD card
Welcome!

You can simply point ResScan to the SD card. No need to manually copy the data to your PC first.
Post Reply Post Reply
Ahhh ok, I should have thought about it. Yeah, sometimes I'am too sleepy Wink

One more question: Will the data stay on the SD card? I'am asking because I need to take it to my doctor in two weeks.

All the best,
Lance
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Lance,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Hang in there for more responses to your post and best of luck with CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
Yes, the data will stay on the card. Detailed data only remains for 7 days with the oldest being removed for the newest. Other data, such as AHI and the like, remain for longer.
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
(07-15-2013, 09:22 AM)Lance Powers Wrote: One more question: Will the data stay on the SD card? I'am asking because I need to take it to my doctor in two weeks.

All the best,
Lance
http://www.s9morecomfort.com/s9morecomfo...ement.html

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 1 67 2 hours ago
Last Post: Ibrumley
  ResScan 7 help! [password issues] DakotaNorth 2 85 03-26-2024, 12:42 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Rescan app [doesn't see data import] kerm007 3 135 03-24-2024, 10:59 PM
Last Post: srlevine1
  Cannot import data from ResMed Astral 150 to ResScan or OSCAR BreatheEZ 8 2,324 03-16-2024, 10:18 PM
Last Post: PappaJoe
  OSCAR SpO2 CSV import ST Dog 20 2,705 03-15-2024, 05:09 PM
Last Post: capman
  Does ResScan delete detailed logs/records from the SD card after downloading them? Determinism 5 178 03-15-2024, 05:40 AM
Last Post: srlevine1
  import data from Philips Alice NightOne into OSCAR FHTC 6 260 03-09-2024, 08:36 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.