Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

ResScan data import from SD card
Hi all,

I'am new here coming from Hamburg, Germany. I have a S9 since three weeks. I've copied the Datalog folder from the SD Card to my computer and now I want to import the data into the ResScan software. Somehow I fail. Is there an option to go this way?

All the best,
Lance
Post Reply Post Reply
Welcome!

You can simply point ResScan to the SD card. No need to manually copy the data to your PC first.
Post Reply Post Reply
Ahhh ok, I should have thought about it. Yeah, sometimes I'am too sleepy Wink

One more question: Will the data stay on the SD card? I'am asking because I need to take it to my doctor in two weeks.

All the best,
Lance
Post Reply Post Reply

Hi Lance,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Hang in there for more responses to your post and best of luck with CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
Yes, the data will stay on the card. Detailed data only remains for 7 days with the oldest being removed for the newest. Other data, such as AHI and the like, remain for longer.
PaulaO2
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Breathe deeply and count to zen.

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
(07-15-2013, 09:22 AM)Lance Powers Wrote: One more question: Will the data stay on the SD card? I'am asking because I need to take it to my doctor in two weeks.

All the best,
Lance
http://www.s9morecomfort.com/s9morecomfo...ement.html

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ResMed S9 SD Card "Invalid SD Card, erase card data?" MAPnea 31 29,885 03-14-2017, 09:34 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Copy data from internal storage to SD card on Dreamstation bketchel 5 182 03-02-2017, 10:28 AM
Last Post: trish6hundred
  RE: ResScan CPAP Reporting Software (current version: 5.1) frankresmeds9 1 226 02-23-2017, 02:47 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  data card ppowers 1 150 01-30-2017, 06:18 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Data Card Read for REMStar Pro C-Flex Auto IQ HenryECole81 8 249 01-19-2017, 09:02 PM
Last Post: trish6hundred
  AirSense 10 SD card data zonk 11 3,229 01-13-2017, 06:32 AM
Last Post: JohnMicelli
  [split] ResScan - [version 5.7] Agent942 11 400 01-08-2017, 10:28 AM
Last Post: OpalRose