Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

ResScan does not see results
ResScan does not see results
Checking the SD written by my ResMed S9, I discovered that ResScan does not recognize the last 7 days, even though (according to Windows 7) the files exist and the SD is only 5% full. Any suggestions?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: ResScan does not see results
How often do you download your data from the SD card. After 7 days, you won't get the full data from your sleep. If you don't download often, I would suggest downloading 2 times per week. I personally download daily but I am watching to see how my new nasal mask is working. Hope this helps.
Post Reply Post Reply
With another night on the SD, all of the 'empty' recordings became visible. Looks like I'll be checking my results more often now. Thanks.
Post Reply Post Reply
The whole data things is still a bit of mystery to me. It seems that in most cases it does a good job of keeping the data in tact, but several times I panicked thinking I had lost it all. The messages we get from the cpap and the computer are sometimes confusing.

One thing I do that gives me peace of mind, is that each time I put the SD card in my laptop, I create a customized report, selecting almost all of the data available. Then I do a "save as" and name it the date of the data. It saves a nice five page report that is not tied to Rescan or your machine. No need to print these out, just look at them. That way if one day you need to go back, and open the PDF files saved in your Rescan directory.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ResScan 7 help! [password issues] DakotaNorth 2 87 03-26-2024, 12:42 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Cannot import data from ResMed Astral 150 to ResScan or OSCAR BreatheEZ 8 2,335 03-16-2024, 10:18 PM
Last Post: PappaJoe
  Does ResScan delete detailed logs/records from the SD card after downloading them? Determinism 5 179 03-15-2024, 05:40 AM
Last Post: srlevine1
  ResScan 7.1 nawolfor 2 372 02-26-2024, 10:29 PM
  NOTICE: ResScan 7.1 Software now available [for ResMed machines only] SuperSleeper 0 428 02-26-2024, 10:27 PM
  OSCAR Will Not Import Last Night's Results Trevor G 1 246 02-08-2024, 08:51 PM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
Thumbsup ResScan 7.0 now available! [old version] SuperSleeper 54 17,617 12-30-2023, 07:44 PM
Last Post: jocemar

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.