Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Missing Sleepyhead Data
RE: Missing Sleepyhead Data
If I wake up in the night and then go back to sleep, unless it is something momentous that wakes me, I don't remember it when next I wake up. Clean slate. Sometimes I can remember "yeah, I woke up x times to adjust the mask" but if I had a conversation during that time, I won't remember it.

Since the pressure was reset, my guess is you are sitting up and turning off the machine, doing something, then turning it back on. But you don't remember it. If the pressure had continued along the same line, we could assume hiccup. But it changed.
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Missing Sleepyhead Data
In my case it was the card. In that case it looks like the machine was shut off. Just my thoughts.
If everyone thinks alike, then someone isn't thinking.
Everyone knows something, together we could know everything.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 1 85 Yesterday, 01:07 AM
Last Post: Ibrumley
  Total Time In Apnea is missing ElUno 3 327 02-26-2024, 09:23 AM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  Viatom/WellUE data is different than OSCAR displayed data GordK 3 293 02-23-2024, 04:48 PM
Last Post: GordK
  Data structure / data definition of AirSense 11 CD, CMSd50+ or OSCAR?hing obvious, … Perickson 4 1,634 02-18-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: Perickson
  Flow Rate and Mask pressure missing BuzzaJim 9 532 01-30-2024, 03:55 PM
Last Post: BuzzaJim
  Löwenstein Prisma Soft - missing days bstabens 6 734 11-26-2023, 01:12 PM
Last Post: bstabens
  Missing graphs, Philips BiPAP autoSV Advanced 30 SenatorBirch 7 649 10-22-2023, 08:52 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.