Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Problem with ResScan 4.3 (cannot create report)
Hi all,

I have found a problem when I want to create the report with the software ResScan version 4.3 for the doctor to review.

When I want to generate the report for the data. A window is pop up and told that the resscan has trapped an exception. When I click okay, the software will be shut down immediately and no report could be generated.

Any one know how could I solve this problem HuhHuh

Thank you ThanksThanks
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Problem with ResScan 4.3 (cannot create report)
(06-21-2014, 11:41 AM)stan122289 Wrote: Hi all,

I have found a problem when I want to create the report with the software ResScan version 4.3 for the doctor to review.

When I want to generate the report for the data. A window is pop up and told that the resscan has trapped an exception. When I click okay, the software will be shut down immediately and no report could be generated.

Thank you ThanksThanks

The pop up screen is displayed as attached photo.

Post Reply Post Reply
Question 
Resscan cannot create report (SW version 4.3)
Hi all,

Thank you ThanksThanks
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Resscan cannot create report (SW version 4.3)
Hi stan122289,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
I don't use data-management software but someone will be along to help you soon, just hang in there.
Best of luck to you with your CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Resscan cannot create report (SW version 4.3)
It could be lots of stuff. It might be unhappy with your particular video card, or you might have a chunk of memory acting up, or it may just be having a bad day. You could uninstall, reinstall and try it again. You could also install Sleepyhead and go that direction.
Post Reply Post Reply
It creates those reports in Adobe PDF. You may have a problem with Adobe.
Admin Note:
JustMongo passed away in August 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
uninstall and reinstall resscan, somethings not right and it's dying on you.
(06-21-2014, 01:00 PM)justMongo Wrote: It creates those reports in Adobe PDF. You may have a problem with Adobe.
doesn't it actually just try to print?
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-21-2014, 01:05 PM)diamaunt Wrote: uninstall and reinstall resscan, somethings not right and it's dying on you.
(06-21-2014, 01:00 PM)justMongo Wrote: It creates those reports in Adobe PDF. You may have a problem with Adobe.
doesn't it actually just try to print?

When in the program, when one requests a report, it first appears on screen. But, then telling it to actually print, a PDF is generated.

As a separate test, try to print any Adobe PDF document and see if it prints.
Admin Note:
JustMongo passed away in August 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
Stan, I merged your two threads together since they were the same question about the same problem.
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ResScan 7 help! [password issues] DakotaNorth 2 98 03-26-2024, 12:42 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  There's 1.5 years of data in my OSCAR, but now there's a problem Snackers 8 228 03-19-2024, 03:36 AM
Last Post: Snackers
  Cannot import data from ResMed Astral 150 to ResScan or OSCAR BreatheEZ 8 2,353 03-16-2024, 10:18 PM
Last Post: PappaJoe
  problem downloading OSCAR SOFTWARE Bailey104 1 91 03-15-2024, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Does ResScan delete detailed logs/records from the SD card after downloading them? Determinism 5 180 03-15-2024, 05:40 AM
Last Post: srlevine1
  Field map Oscar report fields to MyAir fields jim62 1 162 03-06-2024, 07:38 AM
Last Post: srlevine1
  ResScan 7.1 nawolfor 2 376 02-26-2024, 10:29 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.