Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

ResScan help
ResScan help
New to the group and a one year CPAP user.  I drive for a living and my employer requires a yearly compliance report per DOT regulations.  My CPAP machine is a ResMed AirSense 10 Autoset.  I have downloaded SleepyHead and got the report I needed easily but there is a disclaimer on the printed report that says "This report was generated by SleepyHead (1.0.0-beta-2) and has not been approved in any way for compliance or medical diagnostic purposes."  This makes this report unacceptable for my use.

I have generated the usage report in ResScan and it gives me the info I need.  However I have yet to find a way to save it to my pc or to print it.  When I try to download the file it gives me ONLY info for the last 30 days.  What am I missing here?

Thanks,
Ron
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: ResScan help
Premature post! I figured it out. Sorry!
Post Reply Post Reply
Hello,
I've been using ResScan 5.7 software for many years.
After one year of non-use and interim conversion to Windows 10, the program aborts with the following error message:

ResScan.exe:   Pure virtual function called

What can I do? Please urgently for help.
Thank you
Willy
Post Reply Post Reply
Welcome Goodwilly...

Take a look at this post for info on your "Pure virtual function called" issue:

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...#pid236525
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
thank you for the fast reaction.
I'll take a look at that. Hope it helps...
Post Reply Post Reply
....or simply download the new version 5.9 and it will replace your old version
Coffee

Happy Pappin'
Never Give In, Never Give Up

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. 
Post Reply Post Reply
You can go to the ResScan Icon and right click it. It with give you an option to use a previous verion of windows to open the program. Try using the version when it last worked.
Download SleepyHead
Organize your Sleepyhead Charts
Posting Charts
Beginner's Guide to SleepyHead
Mask Primer
Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies.

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ResScan 7 help! [password issues] DakotaNorth 2 233 03-26-2024, 12:42 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Cannot import data from ResMed Astral 150 to ResScan or OSCAR BreatheEZ 8 2,501 03-16-2024, 10:18 PM
Last Post: PappaJoe
  Does ResScan delete detailed logs/records from the SD card after downloading them? Determinism 5 234 03-15-2024, 05:40 AM
Last Post: srlevine1
  ResScan 7.1 nawolfor 2 468 02-26-2024, 10:29 PM
  NOTICE: ResScan 7.1 Software now available [for ResMed machines only] SuperSleeper 0 613 02-26-2024, 10:27 PM
Thumbsup ResScan 7.0 now available! [old version] SuperSleeper 54 17,975 12-30-2023, 07:44 PM
Last Post: jocemar
  OSCAR and ResScan export to csv notis58 0 631 04-24-2023, 05:45 PM
Last Post: notis58

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.