Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

ResScan or Oscar to see all CPAP settings?
ResScan or Oscar to see all CPAP settings?
Hello all - 

To see a list of all the settings on my AirSense 10, would ResScan or Oscar be a better choice? 

And where do you go in the software to see your machine's settings?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: ResScan or Oscar to see all CPAP settings?
OSCAR would be the better choice if you want to view detailed data.
Your machine setting will show in a few places, but what we like to view here is the daily page in OSCAR.  

Follow the links in my signature line line to guide you in organizing your chart, taking a screenshot and using the attachment feature to post a chart here for review.

Also view the OSCAR Guide.
http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php..._The_Guide
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-09-2021, 11:02 AM)daveasu Wrote: To see a list of all the settings on my AirSense 10, would ResScan or Oscar be a better choice? 

Settings are shown on the Daily page of the OSCAR report.  Depending on the model of the machine, there may be a few settings not shown. In ResScan, settings are shown on their Report page.
Useful links
Download OSCAR (current version is 1.5.1)
Best way to organize charts
How to attach charts to your post

Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
To see ALL settings for your Cpap you would need to go to the clinician settings on you machine and scroll through all of it. OSCAR will give all the important settings and that is what most all of us use.
Apnea (80-100%) 10 seconds, Hypopnea (50-80%) 10 seconds, Flow Limits (0-50%) not timed  Cervical Collar - Dealing w DME - Chart Organizing
Post Reply Post Reply
THANK YOU OpalRose, GuyScharf and staceyburke!

staceyburke yes I was wondering that. Using the info from this board, I have tweaked my machine's settings and am having around 1 event per hour nowadays. (I had 60+ in my sleep study)

Life changing resources!
Post Reply Post Reply
Glad to see you're on the right track!   Smile
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ResScan 7 help! [password issues] DakotaNorth 2 234 03-26-2024, 12:42 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  OSCAR Profiles and Combining Different Brand CPAP Data StratCat48 2 90 03-22-2024, 08:00 AM
Last Post: StratCat48
  Cannot import data from ResMed Astral 150 to ResScan or OSCAR BreatheEZ 8 2,503 03-16-2024, 10:18 PM
Last Post: PappaJoe
  Does ResScan delete detailed logs/records from the SD card after downloading them? Determinism 5 234 03-15-2024, 05:40 AM
Last Post: srlevine1
  ResScan 7.1 nawolfor 2 470 02-26-2024, 10:29 PM
  NOTICE: ResScan 7.1 Software now available [for ResMed machines only] SuperSleeper 0 614 02-26-2024, 10:27 PM
  Oscar doesn't update settings kappak 1 310 01-19-2024, 01:31 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.