Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

ResScan problem reading SD card on Windows 10 PC
RE: ResScan problem reading SD card on Windows 10 PC
Here is a copy of my post that I made in another post.

Here are 2 zip file downloads.  The first one is a batch file (".bat") and needs to be run as the Administrator in the PowerShell program, not the command prompt.  Besides containing the options of the second file, It also contains some other options as well.  The second one is two registry modification files (".reg"), one to disable the System Volume Write feature and one to turn back on.  It is the bare-bones version of the first.

SystemModUtility

Bare-Bones Registry Mod

Regardless of either one, it is VERY good practice to create a dedicated backup directory on your computer for your SD card and perform regular card backups.  If you decide to use OSCAR, you can also use this directory to import the CPAP data into it.

Also, test to make sure this feature is now turned off prior to using your CPAP. "Show Hidden Files" needs to be turned on in Windows Explorer in order to see this file.

Good luck!

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: ResScan problem reading SD card on Windows 10 PC
there is a write lock on the SDcard.
try to take it on.

or if there is no importment data in the machine. you can try to use the restore to factoy on the menu.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  AirFit F30i Mask Problem OldTeacher 22 4,572 03-23-2024, 03:23 PM
Last Post: ButtonNoseBarbie
  Please, need help reading the leak rate and LL info chronic 4 135 03-18-2024, 08:05 AM
Last Post: chronic
  Help reading OSCAR data JenniferJuniper 20 992 03-08-2024, 02:12 PM
Last Post: JenniferJuniper
  [CPAP] ResMed Air Sense 10 Auto Off Problem Buddie43 19 26,333 03-05-2024, 10:50 PM
Last Post: Ailyhsaun
  Are these flow limits my problem? k888 87 5,472 02-26-2024, 12:02 PM
Last Post: k888
  [Treatment] Are leaks the problem or do I need BIPAP? TiredDude 3 333 02-22-2024, 07:52 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [CPAP] Is my leak rate a problem? Kevstuf 5 551 02-08-2024, 10:25 AM
Last Post: Kevstuf

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.