Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Rescan 6.0 software
Rescan 6.0 software
Hello. 
I just downloaded Rescan 6.0 software and it is asking for a username and password. I also read that you use your Microsoft Windows password and username. But here’s the thing I’ve never put any password on any computer I've ever owned nor have I ever signup with any Microsoft account. 
So how do I sign in to rescan 6.0
Thanks in advance for any help
ToddJ
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Rescan 6.0 software
You might try just using the user name and leave the password blank and see if it works.

How do I find my Windows user name?

1. While sitting at your computer, press and hold the Windows key and press the letter R on your keyboard.
2. The Run dialog box is displayed.
3. In the box, type cmd and press Enter. The command prompt window will appear.
4. Type whoami then press Enter.
5. Your current username will be displayed.
Download SleepyHead
Organize your Sleepyhead Charts
Posting Charts
Beginner's Guide to SleepyHead
Mask Primer
Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies.

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.

Post Reply Post Reply
I recommend you download, install, and use 5.9 if you need this software. There are no discernible differences between 5.9 and 6.0 that have been identified for our purposes except the addition of requiring UN and password which is a pain.
Coffee

Happy Pappin'
Never Give In, Never Give Up

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. 
Post Reply Post Reply
Just installed ResScan 6.0 and it was fine with my Windows username and password. However, I put my AirStart SD card into an SD card reader and ResScan says that it is an unsupported device. Is it complaining about the card reader or the card itself. SleepyHead had no trouble with it, but doesn't report AHI for brick devices. Given the AirStart is the same family as the AirSense, I would think the SD card is not the problem. I didn't install any of the 3 drivers because none seemed appropriate. Any suggestions?
Post Reply Post Reply
Did you reformat the SD card -- after moving any old data you wish to keep to other storage, or course?
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-28-2018, 01:36 PM)trance Wrote: Did you reformat the SD card -- after moving any old data you wish to keep to other storage, or course?

It is the SD card that came with the AirStart and when I take it out and re-install, the CPAP says it is prepping the card for use. So I doubt I would have to reformat, but this is not my area of expertise.  My take is that a card prepped by a ResMed CPAP should be readable by ResScan software.
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-28-2018, 01:50 PM)SkiSmuggs Wrote:
(07-28-2018, 01:36 PM)trance Wrote: Did you reformat the SD card -- after moving any old data you wish to keep to other storage, or course?

It is the SD card that came with the AirStart and when I take it out and re-install, the CPAP says it is prepping the card for use. So I doubt I would have to reformat, but this is not my area of expertise.  My take is that a card prepped by a ResMed CPAP should be readable by ResScan software.
Sorry, SkiSmuggs, I misinterpreted this statement "Given the AirStart is the same family as the AirSense, I would think the SD card is not the problem." and thought you were switching machines. Hopefully, someone else will help you find your solution soon.
Post Reply Post Reply
Good morning!  Where can I get a copy of rescan 5.9?   6.0 is not working for me.    

Thanks in advance.   

Mike
Post Reply Post Reply
Change the "6.0" to "5.9" in the download link that was sent to you.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
When I download the software, I'm not getting a complete download. Am I doing something wrong or what?
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  problem downloading OSCAR SOFTWARE Bailey104 1 63 03-15-2024, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  NOTICE: ResScan 7.1 Software now available [for ResMed machines only] SuperSleeper 0 330 02-26-2024, 10:27 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Software support for the Astral 150? Peashee888 10 588 02-18-2024, 10:34 AM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  Software/app for Lowenstein Prisma SmartPlus w/o NHS knowing Ploppy 3 961 12-21-2023, 10:01 AM
Last Post: Ploppy
  PC Software RchiAiki 13 1,153 12-20-2023, 11:51 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Need urgent Software for Yuwell YH-580 WilliamVasquez 12 4,069 12-19-2023, 01:08 AM
Last Post: VankoGo
  Software to read edf file from in lab study? lisaistired 3 647 12-02-2023, 01:26 AM
Last Post: Gideon

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.