Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Rescan Custom Reports
Rescan Custom Reports
Anyone else tried creating custom reports? I've been experimenting and come up with some good results. You can use the default report or design a custom. You first have to click on a certain day in the panel on the left, then click REPORT. It will use the default report initially, but then click CUSTOMIZE.

You get a set of menu's where you can add from the left panel to the right panel. I selected everything possible. It's important under SELECT REPORT to select ALL AVAILABLEDATA or NEW REPORT. I used new report, and changed a few things...data that I didn't want.

There is no point in wasting paper since mostly we want to look at it and save it. Click SAVE AS, it saves a nice long PDF file without printing. These files are not connected to Rescan or your machine. I have a custom report for every day since I switched to the Autoset.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Rescan Custom Reports
Good idea drgrimes.

It's kind of fun to see the daily changes and finding ways to improve them.
Coffee
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Rescan Custom Reports
I'd get more out of it (Rescan) if my machine provided more data. A member was kind enough to loan me the special adaptor needed to pull data off my machine. I'm getting more interesting info from the Oximeter to be honest.
*I* am not a DOCTOR or any type of Health Care Professional.  My thoughts/suggestions/ideas are strictly only my opinions.

"Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you. Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. One died for your Soul, the other for your Freedom."
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Custom-Fitted Masks? TonyBoBony 5 349 03-01-2024, 10:30 PM
Last Post: TonyBoBony
  [Treatment] Help deciphering OSCAR reports? HannibalBarca 6 639 11-22-2023, 05:31 PM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  AIRVIEW Daily reports Opus1 3 443 11-22-2023, 10:40 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Reports of off gassing from AirSense 11 ejbpesca 42 4,929 10-17-2023, 10:48 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  What info can you get if using Rescan or Oscar 3k9BAO 3 566 06-02-2023, 12:52 PM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Dreamstation ASV VS Aircurve S10 ASV problems reports, with which reports are true?? racprops 0 433 02-19-2023, 06:36 PM
Last Post: racprops
Question Help! New To All This - Oscar Reports Analysis + General Advice only613 3 671 01-03-2023, 12:46 AM
Last Post: btbderek

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.