Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

SH Time at Pressure graph question
Question 
SH Time at Pressure graph question
I have not found the answer to this question in the forums, but I figure those in the know can enlighten me.

I show an example of the "Time at Pressure" graph below, showing four shadowy peaks pointed out. These peaks are on all days, but of different sizes and placements, even sometimes more than four.

[attachment=2481]

What is the significance of these?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: SH Time at Pressure graph question
(05-23-2016, 08:03 AM)Snowbird47 Wrote: I have not found the answer to this question in the forums, but I figure those in the know can enlighten me.

I show an example of the "Time at Pressure" graph below, showing four shadowy peaks pointed out. These peaks are on all days, but of different sizes and placements, even sometimes more than four.

it's very hard to see them, but they correspond to colors of events in the flags chart on the left detail panel.

presumably, you had some event (apnea, hypo, etc) at around 12, 12.6, 13, and 13.4cm pressures.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: SH Time at Pressure graph question
Tru Dat Palerider, thanks for the explanation
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OSCAR Overview Line Graph Jan Flikweert 15 136 3 hours ago
Last Post: Jan Flikweert
  Display average AHI over time period ? Bernard Flapdoodle 1 80 04-09-2024, 03:30 PM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  How and where to adjust local time. douglaskeene 3 239 03-30-2024, 01:27 PM
Last Post: douglaskeene
  Newbie Q on using OSCAR for first time Tman1966 1 129 03-28-2024, 05:30 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Oscar question - flow rate graph not showing kkjacks 7 266 03-23-2024, 11:12 AM
Last Post: kkjacks
  Time listed: Wrong end time? How to fix? Plmnb 5 255 03-08-2024, 08:57 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Total Time In Apnea is missing ElUno 3 382 02-26-2024, 09:23 AM
Last Post: LoudSnorer

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.