Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Rescan and SD Card
RE: Rescan and SD Card
You have to take the SD card out of your CPAP machine and put it into your computer. ResScan should automatically find it there on the SD card. At least it did for me when installed ResScan just the other day.

(Note that you want to lock the SD card before putting it into your computer, to prevent the computer's operating system from writing any data to the card. Then, of course, unlock it before putting it back in the CPAP machine.)
Sleepster

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-21-2016, 04:56 PM)icyura10 Wrote: I issued:subst K: c:\Medical\Sleep_Data

I had listed the use of this command and it worked for me once. Since that one time it hasn't worked again. Use Sleepster's recommendation of reading directly from the SD card. It wouldn't hurt to write-protect the card but the A10 doesn't experience the additional system file problem. The S9 is the problem child with this.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Sleepster & Crimson Nape,

Thank you both!

So what I did was to get a FlashAir W-03, Thanks to this board, I got it working so I can collect the data to my PC. Then I copy the data from my PC to the SD card that now seems to be always connected... Grrrrrr...

Have either of you tried using a USB stick instead of an SD card and does RESMED deal with that properly?

Here's the next question (I'm full of em' Help

So when I look at the data using ResScan, it shows my AHI's.

When I look at the data using SleepyHead, it doesn't show the AHI's

Any thoughts about how to get SleepyHead to show my AHI's? I'm hoping it's a simple configuration change somewhere.

TIA
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-21-2016, 11:01 PM)icyura10 Wrote: Have either of you tried using a USB stick instead of an SD card and does RESMED deal with that properly?

You can if ResScan recognized the USB stick as a valid drive. It didn't recognize one of mine. I haven't tried it with other sticks. If it does, just want to throw this out there for you, don't use ResScan to alter settings because ResScan will want to erase the USB stick to write its settings files. It does the same thing with an SD card.

(05-21-2016, 11:01 PM)icyura10 Wrote: Any thoughts about how to get SleepyHead to show my AHI's? I'm hoping it's a simple configuration change somewhere.

TIA

Where are you not seeing AHI? Can you post a screen shot? Off hand most likely reason is it is turned off in Preferences > Waveforms.

[Image: SH-Waveforms-AHI.PNG]

Check that (or if it is already) then go to the menu Data > Rebuild CPAP Data.
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply
AlanE,

here's a screen shot of the data from ResScan...

Grrrr.. system says I can't post links in this forum... so you'll have to remove the spaces from the link

http: // www . apneaboard . com / forums / attachment.php? aid=2475

Sorry, I'd post it here but the system says I've reached my limit...

But SleepyHead doesn't see any of the AI / AHI data at all...

TIA
Warning: Eating chocolate may cause your clothes to shrink!
[Image: ry6XtE9.gif] <---- That's ME!
Post Reply Post Reply
Okay. It looks like the AHI graph is there just not at a human readable scale. Try right clicking on the AHI graph and choose 100% level. If that doesn't work try right-clicking and select Y-Axis and set scaling Mode to Auto-fit.

[Image: AHI_1.PNG]
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Post Reply Post Reply
AlanE,

Ok, so I went into SleepyHead, but all I see there is the Session Times and the Pressure which is a constant 18..

I don't seem to find any AHI / AI data via SleepyHead

I'm stumped...

TIA
Post Reply Post Reply
What version of Airsense 10 do you have?

[Image: ResMed-AirSense-10.png]

Post Reply Post Reply
Sorry for the long delay... bit of a power outage... no power, no router, no network no no no no no... and just a tad difficult to do with my "SmartPhone" that insists on correcting or inserting things into my writing for me that completely change the meaning of my writings! Now, how smart is that?

Anyway it clearlly show's AirSense 10 CPAP

[attachment=2482]

Anyway, ResScan seems to report the AHI information, but SleepyHead either doesn't recognize it or whatever...

TIA
Post Reply Post Reply
Quote:Sorry for the long delay... bit of a power outage... no power, no router, no network no no no no no... and just a tad difficult to do with my "SmartPhone" that insists on correcting or inserting things into my writing for me that completely change the meaning of my writings! Now, how smart is that?

Right? I like my iPhone but don't like how it corrects me. There is a way to shut that off I think...

You have what we refer to as a "brick". It is the base model. Sleepyhead won't work well, if at all, with the CPAP model because its data collection is limited.

If the machine is not that old, I would talk to your sleep doctor and see if you can upgrade to the Airsense Auto. It has a straight CPAP function but it collects a lot more detailed data.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rescan app [doesn't see data import] kerm007 3 139 03-24-2024, 10:59 PM
Last Post: srlevine1
  Rescan software v 5.9 SteveC 7 992 09-10-2023, 07:03 PM
Last Post: SteveC
  Oscar cannot read SD card and SD card cannot be read by PC BlueSky1958 1 643 08-21-2023, 06:41 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Oscar cannot read card - card cannot be read by PC BlueSky1958 3 552 08-21-2023, 01:02 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  RESCAN V7.0 MAULE-N9008E 8 2,658 10-13-2022, 08:51 AM
Last Post: JT60
  Rescan V7 download issue newmember 1 1,064 07-21-2022, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Rescan Data export for provider OldYamaha 13 1,336 10-08-2021, 06:04 AM
Last Post: SevereApnea

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.