Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Rescan data import using a virtual drive
Can I import data from a Resmed S9 through a directory rather than directly from the SD card?

I have Windows 7 running on a VirtualBox virtual drive and successfully loaded the latest Rescan software. I have my SD card reader connected on my Mac OS drive. I do not have drivers loaded to see the USB card reader on my virtual drives. I copied the data files to a shared directory I can use with Windows and checked to see that data files are there. When I try to import from the data directory I receive a message that the import was successful. But in reality there is no data. Am I able to do a data import this way?

I have Sleepyhead setup just fine. But I'd like to see the Rescan view as well.

Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sleepyhead data vs. Doctor's data Daisylouu 10 2,514 08-03-2017, 10:45 PM
Last Post: Mosquitobait
  Import duty and GST into Australia jtprop 11 515 05-31-2017, 08:25 PM
Last Post: kamran.zafar
Question Cannot map network drive for Toshiba FlashAir SD card mumug 13 995 02-06-2017, 05:56 AM
Last Post: pupcamper
  Why does Sleepyhead data not match my machine's data? Ihaveapnea 8 973 01-06-2017, 06:19 PM
Last Post: Ihaveapnea
  Revised Post Regarding "I need help with SH data" - with data included! Jeffo1 3 908 05-16-2016, 11:28 PM
Last Post: Jeffo1
  Timeline on Sleepyhead & Rescan Reports rozenbob 2 511 04-30-2016, 04:59 AM
Last Post: DeepBreathing
Question Rescan flow rate graph interpretation Charlie Sue 5 971 03-22-2016, 07:10 PM
Last Post: 0rangebear