Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Rescan program unresponsive
Rescan program unresponsive
I have been using the 5.4 version for a little over a month and have had no problems until today. When I opened it this morning the program opens off screen. I can move it back on the screen using the task manager but when opening, it always starts off screen.

Regardless, after getting it moved on screen, the program is completely unresponsive and makes the bonk bonk sound no matter the button I push. To shut it down, I have to use control, alt, delete.

I have uninstalled the program and reinstalled 5.4 twice. I uninstalled it again and installed version 5.5. I get the same things. No other program on my computer does this and I have made no changes to my computer in several weeks.

Can anyone help?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Rescan program unresponsive
Hi danno1959 ... I don't know the answer to your question, just saying welcome and remind you, SleepyHead http://www.sleepfiles.com/SH2/ also support S9. BTW, what is the model name of your S9, the name next to on/off button
Post Reply Post Reply
The reason you are getting that "bonk" noise is most likely a modal dialog box that is opened off screen that must be dealt with (closed) before you can use the program.

Two things you can try:
1. Open ResScan, right click the taskbar and choose Cascade Windows.

2. Second way to fix this is by editing the Registry. If you are not familiar with editing the Registry, ask someone. If you are good with it, here's what you do:

Close ResScan.

Open Regedit - Start > Run > regedit.

In the registry:
Navigate to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\ResMed\ASR\States

Find the key named Left. Double click that key.
Enter a lowercase a in the Value data: field.
Click OK.
Close the Registry
Open ResScan again.

Let me know if that works for you.

[Image: resmed_regsitry.PNG]

Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply
PERFECT!!! It worked. I am curious as to why it would stop working all the sudden without me changing anything. Maybe I can get you to fix my printer/scanner too before I yank all my hair out.
And BTW, AlanE... Thank you!!!
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-06-2015, 05:44 PM)danno1959 Wrote: I am curious as to why it would stop working all the sudden without me changing anything.
Computers are stupid. More to the point: Windows is stupid.

Quote:Maybe I can get you to fix my printer/scanner too before I yank all my hair out.

lexmark?
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rescan app [doesn't see data import] kerm007 3 265 03-24-2024, 10:59 PM
Last Post: srlevine1
  Help reading program Aeonmed AS100A Autocpap ZaidAddenis 1 182 03-08-2024, 10:57 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Created a program to support Wifi SD card for Resmed and all other devices narual 13 2,384 12-08-2023, 07:29 PM
Last Post: JerryE
  Program a ResMed AirCurve 10 VAUTO HD Fry 9 739 12-07-2023, 10:08 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Rescan software v 5.9 SteveC 7 1,056 09-10-2023, 07:03 PM
Last Post: SteveC
Question Anyone know of an App or Video Program that can Record Sleep Position Automatically? Plmnb 3 819 04-11-2023, 11:12 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  RESCAN V7.0 MAULE-N9008E 8 2,721 10-13-2022, 08:51 AM
Last Post: JT60

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.