Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Researching a new CPAP machine - looking for user's input.
RE: Researching a new CPAP machine - looking for user's input.
It dawned on me that I should try the internal "for sale and wanted" page at my workplace. With over 8,000 employees, there's someone who has something.

Today a guy emailed me that he received a Dreamstation sometime in 2021 that - when the recall became public - he decided he didn't want to use it. He's willing to give it to me, so I'll take it (since I have nothing at the moment, and the apnea is starting the get the better of me). The guy says he never used the ozone cleaner, and it's new/low time, so I think the risk is low. And is better than nothing while I wait to get in the queue for a brand-new unit.

Another person contacted me and said her husband had one ... he passed away about 2 years ago, and she's willing to give it to me. We'll see what she comes up with, and I may take that one, too. Better to have a couple, especially if they're different brands.

Time will tell.

Best-
Dave
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Researching a new CPAP machine - looking for user's input.
Just curious, do you have an advanced (all black) version?
There are advanced versions and non-advanced versions.
It seems the non-advanced only can be adjusted by the physicians using the Philips program.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question New CPAP User - Help Please - ResMed Airsense 11 Autoset Pawpri 21 412 2 hours ago
Last Post: Pawpri
  Feel like my CPAP machine is killing me jimbob123 1 87 Yesterday, 05:42 AM
Last Post: Rich66
  Need help new on CPAP machine Jimasripper 10 305 03-22-2024, 03:08 PM
Last Post: Jimasripper
  Ready to buy CPAP machine NewlyDiagnosed 29 624 03-21-2024, 01:42 PM
Last Post: NewlyDiagnosed
  UARS diagnosis? No improvements on CPAP. What Bilevel machine to get and where? empiricismandstatistics 8 199 03-21-2024, 04:29 AM
Last Post: empiricismandstatistics
  Oscar and SD cards for machine/user swap ahuman 3 116 03-15-2024, 11:29 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Is a travel CPAP machine worth it? BobbieM 21 5,729 03-14-2024, 01:55 PM
Last Post: tommystix

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.