Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Resetting vertical scale on SleepyHead graph display?
Resetting vertical scale on SleepyHead graph display?
I'm sure the answer to this is staring me in the face, but I'm not seeing it.

I just started using SleepyHead v1.0.0-beta-2 for Mac. In the Daily view, the vertical scale for the Pressure graph is labeled as running from 4.0 to 25.0. Since I have my machine set for 6-10cm, the plotted data is never higher than the bottom 40% of the graph area. I'd like to reset the vertical scale so it runs from 4.0 to 10.0. I've been looking and looking, however, and am not finding how to do this. Can anyone help me out? Thanks much in advance.
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
RE: Resetting vertical scale on SleepyHead graph display?
Right click on the graph name "Pressure".

You will need to manually set those values in Y-Axis
New to Apnea? Helpful tips to ensure success
Mask Primer
Dealing with a DME
Download SleepyHead
Organize Charts
Attaching Charts

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-21-2019, 01:51 PM)bonjour Wrote: Right click on the graph name "Pressure".

You will need to manually set those values in Y-Axis

Great, thanks. Manually entering values works, but I also find that if I choose "Auto-Fit" it displays nicely.
Post Reply Post Reply
The nice thing about specifying values is that the graph maintains the same scale making it easier to compare with other sessions. The same goes for the flow rate and other charts.
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
(01-21-2019, 07:35 PM)Sleeprider Wrote: The nice thing about specifying values is that the graph maintains the same scale making it easier to compare with other sessions.  The same goes for the flow rate and other charts.

That sounds like a good point I hadn’t considered. I’ll go with that approach.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Gray bars in sleepyhead overview USAGE graph qualtech 8 1,587 02-12-2019, 05:09 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Why is sleepyhead combing data from different nights on one graph? Michaely6 9 445 09-29-2018, 08:25 AM
Last Post: Michaely6
  Can Sleepyhead display the "I'm feeling..." slider data as bar chart in overview? Stom 10 765 08-19-2018, 03:26 PM
Last Post: sventory
Question Sleepyhead graphs vertical axis units missing stillaliveca 2 281 07-17-2018, 04:38 PM
Last Post: stillaliveca
  Sleepyhead Pressue and EPAP graph Rainsey 5 331 07-17-2018, 04:16 AM
Last Post: Rainsey
  SOLVED!--SleepyHead Display Problems on High-Res/High DPI Screens Pig Vomit 1 465 02-08-2018, 11:55 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Software to display detailed data on Philips Remstar Auto-A-Flex George Krooglik 1 769 10-06-2017, 07:12 AM
Last Post: OpalRose

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.