Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[CPAP] eBook that helped me CPAP Sidekick
eBook that helped me CPAP Sidekick
Hey everybody, I'm new(ish) here and new(ish) to CPAP. I was just diagnosed with severe sleep apnea, and when I bought my new machine the RT that helped me suggested an eBook to check out. I bought it (it was cheap so I figured what the heck?) and I found it really helpful.

I was really scared, and it encouraged me to go online and find forums like this one, because there are other people that have the same feelings and stuff.

The book is called CPAP Sidekick and it made me find apneaboard.com which has really helped. I just joined, but all of your comments, questions, and pieces of advice have made me feel really positive about my future. 

So I wanted to say thank you Thanks to everyone here, you have made this middle aged Canadian lady feel alot better about herself. ANd if you have an extra $4 lying around, check out this book on [text link removed]Amazon . It was funny, helpful, and easy to read. 

Thanks everyone, and thanks to this site creators, you don't know how much you have helped. Happy breathing everyone! If there was a LOVE emoticon I would use it here, here, here, and here. LOL

Lucy

-----
Moderator Action: Link Removed

To maintain our status as an educational organization, the only commercial links allowed in this forum are to CPAP-related manufacturer websites.  This is stated in the Apnea Board Rules with details given in the Commercial Links Policy section.

-----
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: eBook that helped me CPAP Sidekick
Hi, Lucy;
Too bad you din't read the rulz b4 posting the hAmazon link, that's a no-no! I looked at the book but was put off because none of the Kindle features were enabled (except the company did enable lending). Are you affiliated with RT4ME Inc? If not, it would be great if you gave a review of it here and commented on what you liked and didn't like about it, as well as the ways that it helped you and mistakes you avoided.

Happy snoozing!
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: eBook that helped me CPAP Sidekick
Welcome to the Apnea Board Lucy.
I wish you the best of success with your treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Forum has helped...but now next step to improve nightgagger 62 5,783 01-05-2022, 05:21 AM
Last Post: Ratchick
  Helped requested for good AHI but frequent awakenings SakimaStorm 1 585 08-25-2021, 11:15 AM
Last Post: SakimaStorm
  Let's improve sleep quality! What have you done that helped you sleep better? DaveL 58 4,759 07-08-2021, 10:31 AM
Last Post: DaveL
  New user, helped needed Jay2 8 931 02-01-2021, 09:48 PM
Last Post: Jay2
  Has CPAP helped with nightmares and "harsh awakenings"? Paptillian 12 5,283 04-12-2018, 03:28 PM
Last Post: Hydrangea
  My CPAP hasn't helped me at all Sybil456 3 1,563 04-16-2016, 09:08 AM
Last Post: trish6hundred
  CBT therapy Helped Me Mingram1 3 1,655 03-26-2016, 09:21 PM
Last Post: vsheline

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.