Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Resmed 10 and Sleepyhead
Resmed 10 and Sleepyhead
So I have slept with the Resmed 10 for 2 nights and wanted to put my stuff into sleepyhead.   I got it in there but I don't see the line graphs of pressure, snore, etc.   I see AHI block and a high and low pressure but nothing specific.   Did I miss something or is this just what the Resmed feeds Sleepyhead.   Thanks.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Resmed 10 and Sleepyhead
You have to leave the SD card in the machine while you sleep. It won't give you detailed information other wise. Also make sure the tab on the left side of the SD card is unlocked.
Download SleepyHead
Organize your Sleepyhead Charts
Posting Charts
Beginner's Guide to SleepyHead
Mask Primer
Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies.

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.

Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for the reply. It will go in the machine this evening.
Post Reply Post Reply
Is your machine not the one in your sidebar? If not, it likely would help if you wrote in the exact name of your unit. It's on the unit, and many sound just alike.

A locked tab won't record data. Before you go to sleep with the SD card in the machine, make sure the little tab isn't locked. Before you transfer it to SleepyHead, make sure you lock it. Then make sure you unlock it again before you re-insert it.

If you want to see basic info on your last few nights, and you have a Resmed machine, sign up for myAir at the Resmed site.
Post Reply Post Reply
razormarsh,
What version of the A10 do you have?
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  IF I insert an SD card to get data for Sleepyhead will my ResMed still send data theMezz 3 2,070 04-20-2018, 07:52 PM
Last Post: theMezz
  [Equipment] Does SleepyHead work with Resmed respirators NoRestForWicked 13 2,283 03-22-2018, 04:58 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Loaner Resmed Airsense not working with SleepyHead Zandor435 6 1,740 07-17-2017, 10:52 AM
Last Post: ajack
  AHI different sleepyhead and ResMed TASmart 1 1,200 05-19-2017, 01:58 PM
Last Post: Marillion
Question Possible for resmed airsense 10 autoset/Sleepyhead to report false 0.0 AHI? pcplus2 4 2,737 04-27-2017, 05:47 PM
Last Post: dwd1249
  Resmed Autoset 10 and Sleepyhead wongnog 4 3,058 03-02-2015, 01:01 AM
Last Post: wongnog
  Exporting ResMed Data for Sleepyhead BobF 5 4,735 11-27-2012, 06:42 AM
Last Post: macmkaz

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.