Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Resmed 10 moist on bottom
Smile 
Resmed 10 moist on bottom
My Resmed machine is wet/moist on bottom after using it. Is it normal
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Resmed 10 moist on bottom
I would think not. Some questions come to mind:
Are you using the humidifier? Are you overfilling the humidifier? How cold is the room or the surface where the machine sits? If the machine sits without using it, does the bottom still get wet? When not using it, such as it sits all day, does the water level in the humidifier drop? If the water level drops when you are not using it that could indicate a leak. How old is the unit?
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply
I do use humidifier 2 day using it . I fill to max level each night. End table where it sits little cold . Brand new machine. Water level does not drop during day I fill it up at night

Thanks for responding
Also humidifier has moist air in tray during day
Post Reply Post Reply
Do I leave tray in res 10 with water all day or empty it
Post Reply Post Reply
I don't empty mine. Some people do though. Unless yours has a leak from a crack or defect, which is possible, it sounds like it may be a combination of the seal not seated fully and you might be overfilling it. With your pressure it will move the water around some.

I was told by my DME to only fill to the line under the word Max (I added a green line in the picture below) and not to fill it to the top of the twin peaks (red line). Maybe try filling it half way, the yellow line in the picture below and see what happens.

[Image: IMG-20150517-00106.jpg]

Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Post Reply Post Reply
It's moist after using it and only 1/4 water left after filling it night before
Post Reply Post Reply
What do you have the humidity level set at?

Post Reply Post Reply
Is the humidifier heated and if so does it actually heat?
An unheated humidifier is going to cool and if it gets to the dew point inside your house you might well see some condensation collect.
Is your house cooled?
Do you see condensation on a water closet?
I use my PAP machine nightly and I feel great!
Updated: Philips Respironics System One (60 Series)
RemStar BiPAP Auto with Bi-FlexModel 760P -
Rise Time x3 Fixed Bi-Level EPAP 9.0 IPAP 11.5 (cmH2O)
Post Reply Post Reply
It is set at 4
Post Reply Post Reply
Okay, that's not too high. Try only filling it half way and see what happens in the morning.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [CPAP] Top Hose vs. Bottom Hose Jose Castro 19 1,559 11-03-2023, 10:33 AM
Last Post: Jose Castro
Ohmy Remove bottom of humidifier? (bugs inside!) princessamethyst916 8 1,517 06-22-2022, 08:20 AM
Last Post: Dog Slobber
  Nose sores on bottom of nostril Teddysjam 10 2,376 11-19-2018, 03:36 PM
Last Post: DaveL
  Resmed AirSense 10, humidifier discoloring on bottom? Jackie1 33 13,492 08-27-2017, 05:03 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Back to CPAP -- and some questions at the bottom skookum 4 1,557 02-07-2016, 06:18 PM
Last Post: partsman
  Bottom drops out of prices on Respironics Series 60 machines OMyMyOHellYes 15 5,711 09-13-2015, 12:47 PM
Last Post: Adoniscmj
  Annoying mask leak from the bottom. boar 8 4,047 11-23-2013, 07:25 AM
Last Post: boar

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.