Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Wellue O2Ring - import data to Oscar?
RE: Wellue O2Ring - import data to Oscar?
I get 92 files from that db, but I know I have a few small recordings. The files all have an asterisk at the end and they are all zero bytes. I renamed a few and tried to import them into Oscar. They seemed to crash Oscar and did not give me any data. ?

Any bright ideas?
Post Reply Post Reply
They should be look like the mFileName column in the screenshot I posted.  Depending on your model and the ViHealth version, the date/time filename may be preceded by "SleepU_" "or O2Ring_".
- Red

EDIT:
I see they separate out the database in a directory named "ViHealth " and is separate from where they generate the binary session files.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I just got a USB/USB-C cable for the phone.  It was my son's hand me down.  I just looked at the Android's file locations using my PC.

The binary files path:
\Phone\Android\data\com.viatom.vihealth\files

Path to the database file:
\Phone\Android\data\com.viatom.vihealth\files\ViHealth

The database stores the mFileName like the screenshot. It seems the oximeter type prefix is added when it generates the binary file.
- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Yeah, I found a bunch of files in the parent directory, fewer than 92 though.
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-19-2021, 03:29 PM)Crimson Nape Wrote: Here is sergio's file extraction script:
Code:
for filename in `sqlite3 ./PlusebitO2.db 'select mFileName from sleepData'`; do echo $filename; (sqlite3 PlusebitO2.db "select quote(dataBuf) from sleepData where mFileName = '$filename'" | cut -d\' -f2 | xxd -r -p > $filename); done

If you have a version that will create the file, then transfer them as described above.   Remember, in order for the app to generate the file, you must view the session while in the ViHealth app.

Good luck!

I couldn't get the above script to run on my PC after installing SQLite3 and Linux. It would echo the file names and produce 0 byte files, so I tried using the new writefile function in SQLite 3, but it did not produce any files or output the byte count from the writefile function.  If I hardcoded a single select statement in bash I got a byte count and a file.

Idea This means the original code is not actually processing the filenames (for me anyway). I found that removing the quotes from the filename variable solved my problem, as the variable is already a string.

This code works for me, YMMV as I'm running this in Windows.

Quote:for filename in `SQLite3.exe ./PlusebitO2.db 'select mFileName from sleepData'`; do echo $filename; (SQLite3.exe PlusebitO2.db "select writefile($filename,dataBuf) from sleepData where mFileName = $filename") ; done
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OSCAR Vs device data Siva 1 63 04-17-2024, 12:44 PM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  Wellue data off since daylight savings change brainfoggysleeper 1 34 04-16-2024, 07:51 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  OSCAR SpO2 CSV import ST Dog 22 3,111 04-14-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: ElectricalPaul
  Oscar "No Supported Data Found" Resmed Airsense 11 cpapmj 3 86 04-13-2024, 10:21 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Fitbit import to OSCAR ExtremeDeepSleep 4 140 04-11-2024, 07:34 AM
Last Post: ExtremeDeepSleep
  OSCAR import of Viatom/Wellue data - DST time base SleeperAwake21 5 924 03-30-2024, 02:21 PM
Last Post: dfunk
  OSCAR not recognising SD card data from BMC alid 7 269 03-30-2024, 12:44 AM
Last Post: alid

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.