Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Resmed A10 Airplane Mode ON = No Screen Report?
Resmed A10 Airplane Mode ON = No Screen Report?
I have an Auto A10 for her and since my time with my clinic is over, I thought I would shut off the reporting. So I put Airplane Mode =On. Now I get nag screens all the time asking if I want to turn it off, and when I wake up and turn off the breathing, I no longer get a number of AHI's for the night.

Sleepyhead will still show me the number, but it was nice to have a number right on the screen every time I stopped using it...

What is up with this? I don't want a cell phone sending and receiving all the time right at my head...

Also there was a thread on how to take apart a machine and disable the transmitter. I don't know what to search for to find this thread. Could someone please give me a link?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Resmed A10 Airplane Mode ON = No Screen Report?
Can't help with disabling the transmitter, but I have the A10 Elite which is similar and I have had the airplane mode both on and off and I see my AHI every morning on my sleep report. So not sure why you would not.
APNEABOARD - A great place to be if you're a hosehead!!  Rolleyes  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EVERY ACCOMPLISHMENT BEGINS WITH THE DECISION TO TRY!
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-15-2015, 06:30 PM)player Wrote: Also there was a thread on how to take apart a machine and disable the transmitter. I don't know what to search for to find this thread. Could someone please give me a link?

Using the forum search function:
http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...able+modem
Admin Note:
JustMongo passed away in August 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-15-2015, 06:30 PM)player Wrote: I have an Auto A10 for her and since my time with my clinic is over, I thought I would shut off the reporting. So I put Airplane Mode =On. Now I get nag screens all the time asking if I want to turn it off, and when I wake up and turn off the breathing, I no longer get a number of AHI's for the night.

Sleepyhead will still show me the number, but it was nice to have a number right on the screen every time I stopped using it...
Nothing to do with airplanes. You'll need to set "Essentials" to "Plus" (not "On") from the clinical menu to view AHI and other data on the sleep report and "period" just below "More Info" to 1 day (for last night data)
AirSense 10 setup pictures and how to get the clinical manual
http://www.apneaboard.com/resmed-airsens...setup-info
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks I got the AHI back on. I forgot to mention this is a new unit. They gave me a new one because my 1st one was loud.

But it still seems to want the airplane mode off.
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-16-2015, 12:36 AM)player Wrote: Thanks I got the AHI back on. I forgot to mention this is a new unit. They gave me a new one because my 1st one was loud.

But it still seems to want the airplane mode off.
Yes, they set default to On, Plus reserved for the engaged patient as Resmed like to call them Smile
Mine is off, and the machine covered with double sheets of tin foil for extra protection, never know who wants steal zonk AHI
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-15-2015, 09:36 PM)justMongo Wrote: Using the forum search function:
http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...able+modem

Thanks that's the one.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Abnormal report - me or machine Anthony2L 1 170 02-29-2024, 04:26 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Difference between S-Mode and VAUTO mode - Aircurve MrIvanDrago 3 247 02-27-2024, 02:28 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  adding sleep report (Wondering whether changing sleep position can "cure" apnea) NewlyDiagnosed 1 206 02-26-2024, 10:19 PM
Last Post: BoxcarPete
  excessive snore on report jentlesoal 0 175 02-06-2024, 04:56 PM
Last Post: jentlesoal
  How do YOU report Resmed CPAP data for compliance silverchief2 21 1,449 12-17-2023, 03:34 PM
Last Post: Gideon
  [CPAP] CPAP in Silent Mode and Mask Useful life meaning aconti 5 459 12-17-2023, 01:45 PM
Last Post: aconti
  newly diagnosed, need some help reading OSCAR report mushroom 5 478 12-13-2023, 09:42 AM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.