Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[CPAP] Sleep Report items
Sleep Report items
Hi . I have a resmed s10 device from 5 days . & only show usage hours and mask seal in screen .
How can show other report such az AHI in screen ?
very thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Sleep Report items
The Resmed Airsense 10 CPAP is what we not so fondly call a "brick". It does not report efficacy data. It has very limited ability to provide you feedback on our therapy, and we try to warn users not to accept this machine and several others. The Airsense 10 Elite CPAP and Autoset both provide full data. The cost is not much more, and getting therapy feedback can be very important to success.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Sleep Report items
(01-21-2017, 03:49 AM)massahnia Wrote: Hi . I have a resmed s10 device from 5 days . & only show usage hours and mask seal in screen .
How can show other report such az AHI in screen ?
very thanks

Ho massahnia, I'm not sure if you can see the AHI with your machine, but try this below and see if that works.

Your provider more than likely has the machine set to Essentials......it needs to be changed to Plus in the Clinicians Menu.  To get to that menu, push and hold both the round button and home button at the same time for a couple seconds.  This should take you to the Clinician's menu.  Go to settings or options to see if Essentials is selected, if so, change it to Plus by using the round button.

You can order a Clinicians manual for your machine.

http://www.apneaboard.com/adjust-cpap-pr...tup-manual
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Treatment] Request for Sleep Data review compared to Sleep Study thesingingchef 2 222 03-14-2024, 05:14 PM
Last Post: thesingingchef
  Abnormal report - me or machine Anthony2L 1 212 02-29-2024, 04:26 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  adding sleep report (Wondering whether changing sleep position can "cure" apnea) NewlyDiagnosed 1 252 02-26-2024, 10:19 PM
Last Post: BoxcarPete
  excessive snore on report jentlesoal 0 209 02-06-2024, 04:56 PM
Last Post: jentlesoal
  How do YOU report Resmed CPAP data for compliance silverchief2 21 1,643 12-17-2023, 03:34 PM
Last Post: Gideon
  When do I REALLY need to replace items? BlueSky1958 19 1,142 12-13-2023, 10:39 AM
Last Post: ejbpesca
  newly diagnosed, need some help reading OSCAR report mushroom 5 512 12-13-2023, 09:42 AM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.