Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Resmed A10 flapper valve driving me crazy
UPDATE: I see a lot of DMEs get slammed here but looks like I have one of the good ones. I have AHP/Altamonte Spings, FL. Their office person and home RT took all of my concerns very seriously. They were puzzled by this topic of this thread. The RT came out and I demonstrated the problem. She was perplexed. They huddled and came back with a suggestion to replace my AutoSense 10 with a new one and...suggested that I try nose pillows vs. a full face mask.

Even though I am a mouth breather. I have good nose capabilities 90% of the time. They suggested a chin strap for my mouth breathing.

So, I asked for the P10 mask and combined it with a chin strap. Tried it out last night. Today is the first day I've woke up with no brain fog (Starting 3rd week of therapy). No issues that I was having with the A10 mask. I don't think it was the machine. I just think the mask was a bad fit! Hopefully, tonight will be as good or better than last.
Post Reply Post Reply
That is great. Sounds like you are headed in the right direction.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Angry Airsense 10 Elite humming all night - going crazy! Cro0ked 13 571 02-11-2017, 06:05 PM
Last Post: Cro0ked
  Soclean check valve keeps filling with water wnorm 6 531 12-18-2016, 02:04 PM
Last Post: wnorm
  [CPAP] hose valve noise ArtistEd 7 588 12-05-2016, 11:05 PM
Last Post: ArtistEd
Gross [Pressure] Pressure pulses driving me insane blannan 4 526 09-28-2016, 08:53 PM
Last Post: Want2SleepInMT
Sad Resmed Airfit F10 valve stopped working? Horrux 7 1,624 12-11-2015, 12:03 AM
Last Post: AshSF
  Insurance makes you CRAZY. DWaldman 19 2,281 10-15-2015, 08:47 PM
Last Post: DWaldman
  Sleepy while driving cowponydesign 6 1,235 07-04-2015, 12:17 PM
Last Post: Mosquitobait