Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Resmed A10 flapper valve driving me crazy
RE: Resmed A10 flapper valve driving me crazy
UPDATE: I see a lot of DMEs get slammed here but looks like I have one of the good ones. I have AHP/Altamonte Spings, FL. Their office person and home RT took all of my concerns very seriously. They were puzzled by this topic of this thread. The RT came out and I demonstrated the problem. She was perplexed. They huddled and came back with a suggestion to replace my AutoSense 10 with a new one and...suggested that I try nose pillows vs. a full face mask.

Even though I am a mouth breather. I have good nose capabilities 90% of the time. They suggested a chin strap for my mouth breathing.

So, I asked for the P10 mask and combined it with a chin strap. Tried it out last night. Today is the first day I've woke up with no brain fog (Starting 3rd week of therapy). No issues that I was having with the A10 mask. I don't think it was the machine. I just think the mask was a bad fit! Hopefully, tonight will be as good or better than last.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Resmed A10 flapper valve driving me crazy
That is great. Sounds like you are headed in the right direction.

Admin Note:
PaytonA passed away in September 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Central Detection Driving Me Nuts!! Reznik 65 11,602 03-13-2024, 07:52 AM
Last Post: ChristianH
  Am I crazy for complaining to this DME seller about the reservoir I ordered? sweetbobby 14 449 03-08-2024, 01:18 PM
Last Post: sweetbobby
  Mask driving me crazy phoebesalva 8 513 01-08-2024, 06:09 PM
Last Post: phoebesalva
  Low RDI but still feeling tired... crazy tidal volume psreiser 2 548 10-12-2023, 12:06 PM
Last Post: psreiser
Gross Mask noises are making me crazy Dreamless 7 842 09-08-2023, 04:23 PM
Last Post: Dreamless
Question [CPAP] Help with Flow Limits driving pressure Nathan Graves 2 565 06-04-2023, 10:14 PM
Last Post: fishfinderG
  Wife's Crazy Sleeping Heart Rate, Ideas? Apnea23 11 1,175 04-14-2023, 11:56 PM
Last Post: pwnorris

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.