Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Resmed Activa small rubber piece under nose
Resmed Activa small rubber piece under nose
Just before I fall asleep this rubber piece comes out of my mask.  It is under the nose.   I happened 3 times last night.   It has happened after I have cleaned it and not taken it out to dry it specifically before.   I did not wash it yesterday.   I don't get it......does the pressure fire it out.   Could it be humidity.   Could I safely glue or tape this in?   Thanks for any advice.

Resmed Activa small rubber piece under nostril.
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
RE: Resmed Activa small rubber piece under nose
The best reason I had got that happening was operator error on reassembly. Now that you mention it I remember it.

Regarding pressure the mask did an excellent job of managing my prescribed 19 which in reality was only barely, the max my F&P could put out.
Fred Bonjour - Project Manager and Lead Tester for OSCAR - Open Source CPAP Analysis Reporter 
OSCAR

Download OSCAR
New to Apnea? Helpful tips to ensure success
Soft Cervical Collar
Mask Primer
Dealing with a DME
Organize Charts
Attaching Charts

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My experiences with Fisher & Paykel ESON2 Nose Mask braindead 24 1,558 10-22-2020, 02:49 AM
Last Post: Smileyman
  Choosing the best PAP machine for my hyperreactive nose--Resmed 10 For Her? Sanne 5 140 10-17-2020, 01:43 PM
Last Post: Sanne
  New to nose breathing when using CPAP Sleepless D 4 191 09-24-2020, 01:07 PM
Last Post: DaveL
  Nose tickling under the mask Sleepless D 1 128 09-24-2020, 09:21 AM
Last Post: DaveL
  Stuff up nose at night, old machine? duece12345 4 166 09-06-2020, 05:58 PM
Last Post: mesenteria
  Itchy nose /Constant mask toggling advice andycc 2 150 08-23-2020, 01:10 PM
Last Post: andycc
  [CPAP] How does the Flow Rate graph look like if you are nose breathing only Determinism 6 319 08-06-2020, 08:56 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.