Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Resmed Air Mini reaction soft
Question 
Resmed Air Mini reaction soft
Hi,
I wonder, does anybody now, if it is possible to use the "soft reaction" in Air Mini (like in the autoset-reaction of Resmed AirSense 10 Autoset) ? Resmed says that the Air mini has most of the features of the Airsense 10, but i did not find anything about this...
Br Christian
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Resmed Air Mini reaction soft
(07-05-2017, 12:32 PM)christian4870 Wrote: Hi,
I wonder, does anybody now, if it is possible to use the "soft reaction" in Air Mini (like in the autoset-reaction of Resmed AirSense 10 Autoset) ? Resmed says that the Air mini has most of the features of the Airsense 10, but i did not find anything about this...
Br Christian

According to ResMed ...

Quote:AutoSet Response mode

ResMed’s AutoSet algorithm now allows for additional customisation of therapy with the new AutoSet Response mode, which offers all the benefits of the enhanced AutoSet algorithm with gentler pressure increases for additional comfort.
For patients who are sensitive to faster changes in pressure during therapy, AutoSet Response can be set to either Standard or Soft. If set to soft, patients will receive gentler pressure rises during therapy.

Available in the AirSense 10 AutoSet and AirSense 10 AutoSet for Her devices.

Quote:What therapy mode does the AirMini offer?

AirMini offers all of the following therapy modes: CPAP, AutoSet™ (with Response option) and AutoSet for Her. Unlike the AirSense™ 10 series, where different devices offer different therapy modes, the AirMini includes all three of these therapy modes.

Using the iPhone app with Bluetooth connectivity, you can set the response in the clinicians settings screen

From the AirMini Clinician Manual ... 
Quote:AutoSet Response

For patients who are sensitive to faster changes in pressure during therapy, AutoSet Response can be set to either Standard or Soft. If set to soft, patients will receive gentler pressure rises during therapy.

Patients who use the AutoSet Response feature will still get the benefits of ResMed's AutoSet technology including improved sensitivity to flow-limitation and CSA Detection with Forced
Oscillation Technique.

Hope this helps.
"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi christian4870,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Good luck to you with CPAP therapy, hang in there for more responses to your post.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
Smile 
thanks for feedback and welcome in your forum. Thanks
I suppose you can adjust to soft version in the clinic mode? Does anybody have a link, where i can download this?
Great to be member of your forum Wink
Post Reply Post Reply
Go this thread to see how to access the menu:

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...airmini%22
Coffee

Happy Pappin'
Never Give In, Never Give Up

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. 
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Air Mini issues Bous 0 54 Yesterday, 08:14 AM
Last Post: Bous
  Any experiences with BMC M1 Mini travel Auto CP?AP DrJelly 4 675 03-15-2024, 01:18 PM
Last Post: DrJelly
  Has anyone had success with ONLY a soft cervical collar? ranvanman 7 547 02-26-2024, 09:49 AM
Last Post: ranvanman
  Recommended soft cervical collar? Ynot 3 357 02-10-2024, 09:53 PM
Last Post: eok361
  Humidification Issue With Air Mini ICS55 15 5,268 02-08-2024, 10:16 AM
Last Post: pwnorris
Question Need advice with soft cervical collar DackJaniels 7 534 01-26-2024, 03:19 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  Looking to buy Alaxo 6 inch stent (soft palate stent) tmoneyman35 4 759 01-24-2024, 05:32 PM
Last Post: G. Szabo

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.