Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

New to board, New to OSCAR
New to board, New to OSCAR
I have been a CPAP user since 6/1999.  Until about Christmas, I used a CPAP with settings 14 lbs.  Since it has been 20 years, wife thought my settings were off and I had leg twitches.  Finally got my PCP to order an in-home sleep test in July.  Took until October to get it read and forwarded to another doctor who specializes in sleep disorders.  They tried to get me an in-patient sleep study, but insurance would not approve of it.  So, it finally took them until Christmas to get me an autopap approved and in my hands.  (Yes, I live in a rural area.)

I had installed the MyAir app and have been looking at the limited data it gives which appears good.  Yesterday I found about this board and the OSCAR code.  Here are the screenshots of the 2 months of data from the AirSense 10 autopap.  Could someone confirm I am doing well with this?  I really can't tell with the leg twitches (wife and I are in separate places since Christmas) but does everything else appear as good as I think it is?

Thanks in advance!!

Jim            
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: New to board, New to OSCAR
Welcome to the forum,

You are doing well, but how do you feel?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: New to board, New to OSCAR
(02-21-2020, 08:10 PM)bonjour Wrote: Welcome to the forum,

You are doing well, but how do you feel?

I feel great.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sleep physicians that value OSCAR and the Apnea Board community FrankFuss 26 3,318 02-28-2024, 05:25 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  New to the board: Pre Therapy, suspected Central Apnea MVoltaire 12 481 02-28-2024, 04:31 PM
Last Post: MVoltaire
  New to Board. Need help interpreting OSCAR Travel2BFree 23 1,653 12-07-2023, 12:19 PM
Last Post: UnicornRider
  [News] Apnea Board News 2023 email copy SuperSleeper 0 642 10-10-2023, 12:32 AM
Information [Mod Note] Do you want us to know when you die? [Apnea Board Postmortem Form] SuperSleeper 15 5,542 08-07-2023, 06:30 PM
Information [Admin Note] Apnea Board now operating under SSL encryption SuperSleeper 3 1,685 06-09-2023, 11:48 PM
  Hi…I’m new to this board Restingjess 3 945 01-22-2023, 07:50 AM
Last Post: Restingjess

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.