Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Resmed AirSense 10 + Oscar
Question 
Resmed AirSense 10 + Oscar
hi folks,

i have a resmed airsense 10 with an F30 Full Face mask.  I was using it one day last week, and i woke myself up because i stopped breathing even with the mask on, I could feel myself gasping for breathe.  Is there a way to see the log of the event in the Oscar logs?  I know the date, and time roughly, but cant figure out Oscar!
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Resmed AirSense 10 + Oscar
G'day chicanogeek. Welcome to Apnea Board.

How far along are you with Oscar - do you have it installed and can't understand the output? Or are you having trouble installing it?

Let's assume you have it installed. If you know the approximate time the event occurred, it should show up as a mark in the event flags and flow rate graphs. Place your mouse cursor on that time and left-click to zoom in.

Alternatively, under the Events tabs you can get a list of every individual event, with its duration. Click on any of those and you'll be taken to the appropriate place on the flow rate graph.

Hope this helps.
Post Reply Post Reply
chicanogeek - You didn't mention if you had an SD card installed during the session you wish to review. In case you are not aware, detailed data is only available if you have an SD card installed during your sleep session.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-13-2020, 08:46 PM)Crimson Nape Wrote: chicanogeek - You didn't mention if you had an SD card installed during the session you wish to review.  In case you are not aware,  detailed data is only available if you have an SD card installed during your sleep session.

AFAIK, ResMed only keeps one week of detailed data, one month of less detailed data and one year of compliance data. If you don't offload the SD card every week, you will lose the detailed data.

Gary
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-15-2020, 10:22 AM)Gary Mussar Wrote:
(04-13-2020, 08:46 PM)Crimson Nape Wrote: chicanogeek - You didn't mention if you had an SD card installed during the session you wish to review.  In case you are not aware,  detailed data is only available if you have an SD card installed during your sleep session.

AFAIK, ResMed only keeps one week of detailed data, one month of less detailed data and one year of compliance data. If you don't offload the SD card every week, you will lose the detailed data.

Gary

Gary,

Those figures match the S9 the Autoset 10 holds detailed data for much longer typically at least a year
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-15-2020, 02:44 PM)jaswilliams Wrote: Gary,

Those figures match the S9 the Autoset 10 holds detailed data for much longer typically at least a year

Hmm, I will look at my SD card next weekend when I off load. I moved from an S9 to an AirSense 10 within the last year.

Gary
Post Reply Post Reply
I just created a new user in Oscar and re-imported my data. I've only been using my machine since 17th Feb, but it's got detailed data from that day and all other days I've been using the machine. (S10 Autoset), so it's definitely keeping more than a month of detailed data.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question New CPAP User - Help Please - ResMed Airsense 11 Autoset Pawpri 21 391 18 minutes ago
Last Post: Pawpri
Angry ResMed AirSense 10 Burn Smell bsullivan 69 25,724 Yesterday, 05:18 PM
Last Post: fixed it
  From DreamStation to AirSense 10 or AirSense 11 xaid 7 613 03-20-2024, 04:57 PM
Last Post: labrat
  Semi-permanently disabling modem in ResMed Airsense 10 Sleep87 109 67,600 03-19-2024, 11:27 PM
Last Post: ivanvargas1
  [Equipment] ResMed AirSense 11 compatible pulse oximeters timtaller 63 25,768 03-16-2024, 11:27 AM
Last Post: e727147
  ResMed S9 AutoSet and OSCAR - Help Appreciated Slippy 12 468 03-16-2024, 08:56 AM
Last Post: Slippy
  Airsense 10 / Oscar clock issue. pixpop 1 102 03-15-2024, 07:35 PM
Last Post: pixpop

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.