Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Trouble getting rid of Pie chart
Trouble getting rid of Pie chart
I would like to be able to post some of my graphs for help and have read the rules for posting data but cannot get rid of the pie chart. I uncheck it under File->Preference-> Appearance and the box keeps defaulting back on when I exit that screen. I managed to get rid of the calendar but this checked on chart box keeps popping back up. What am I doing wrong?
Thanks for assistance.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Trouble getting rid of Pie chart
Try the "view" menu and uncheck?
Post Reply Post Reply
You're not by chance using "Cancel" instead of "OK" to exit from the preferences page? Alternatively, try exiting from Oscar then restarting it.

Slowriter I don't think the pie chart preference appears in the public release of Oscar, only in the beta test version.
Post Reply Post Reply
Should I try re-downloading the Oscar program? If so, will I lose the data I have?

(12-01-2019, 09:50 AM)DeepBreathing Wrote: You're not by chance using "Cancel" instead of "OK" to exit from the preferences page?  Alternatively, try exiting from Oscar then restarting it.

Slowriter I don't think the pie chart preference appears in the public release of Oscar, only in the beta test version.

I see no option for OK on the Appearance page.
Post Reply Post Reply
(12-01-2019, 10:45 AM)snoringgiraffe Wrote: Should I try re-downloading the Oscar program? If so, will I lose the data I have?

(12-01-2019, 09:50 AM)DeepBreathing Wrote: You're not by chance using "Cancel" instead of "OK" to exit from the preferences page?  Alternatively, try exiting from Oscar then restarting it.

I see no option for OK on the Appearance page.

Oh! I found the OK...thanks! It was hidden on the bottom of my page...
Post Reply Post Reply

Oh, thanks!

Will probably be a good addition then.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [CPAP] Trouble staying asleep with CPAP sarahsleeps 46 2,147 04-12-2024, 11:56 AM
Last Post: Jay51
  Chart help needed SteveC 4 187 04-07-2024, 10:05 PM
Last Post: SteveC
  Sleep HQ Chart Feedback RobertGeorge 9 316 03-21-2024, 07:05 AM
Last Post: Plmnb
  Trouble adapting to ResMed AirCurve 10 ASV JanetW 6 287 03-19-2024, 01:58 AM
Last Post: stevew168
  Help needed to understand chart SteveC 0 125 03-11-2024, 11:54 PM
Last Post: SteveC
  Trouble Breathing, take off mask and put back on, then no trouble? mogulman 0 254 02-13-2024, 06:10 PM
Last Post: mogulman
  Still Having Trouble with Sleeping CcReesezzzzz01 7 502 02-13-2024, 01:39 AM
Last Post: Deborah K.

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.