Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Resmed Airfit N30i fitment Sizing
Resmed Airfit N30i fitment Sizing
So my question is, if I am right on the border from Small to Medium.  Do I size up or down?  I cutout the fitment guide to scale but it offers no advice if I'm right on the border.

Also is anything from the N30i interchangable with the P30i?  Where I'm trying to buy from doesn't have alot of stuff for the N30i so I'm looking for options.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Resmed Airfit N30i fitment Sizing
(12-15-2019, 03:35 PM)SorryIamNormal Wrote: So my question is, if I am right on the border from Small to Medium.  Do I size up or down?  I cutout the fitment guide to scale but it offers no advice if I'm right on the border.

Also is anything from the N30i interchangable with the P30i?  Where I'm trying to buy from doesn't have alot of stuff for the N30i so I'm looking for options.

Their are two sizes of headgear small and standard. You’ll be fine with standard. Most males are. 

The cushions for the n30i and P30i use the same headgear so you would essentially have 2 masks if you have both the pillows and nasal cushions. I have a nasal cushion that I wanted to try. It’s comfortable but I prefer the pillows
Download OSCAR <——— Click
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Resmed Airfit N30i fitment Sizing
If you're on the border of 2 sizes, get the larger of the 2.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Introducing the ResMed AirFit F40 MrIvanDrago 50 3,184 2 hours ago
Last Post: car54
  AirFit F30i Mask Problem OldTeacher 22 4,574 03-23-2024, 03:23 PM
Last Post: ButtonNoseBarbie
  AirFit F20 Irritating Nose Bridge SavvApnea 40 6,977 03-10-2024, 01:38 PM
Last Post: TechieHippie
  [Equipment] Loud noise from AirFit F20 mask SleepyLuke 2 1,603 03-04-2024, 12:38 AM
Last Post: SleepyLuke
  AirSense 11 & AirFit F30i Mask, new CPAP user TreeSky 0 298 02-25-2024, 09:47 AM
Last Post: TreeSky
  Dreamwear frame sizing ahuman 3 295 02-23-2024, 05:21 PM
Last Post: Nightynite
  [Equipment] Hybrid mask discontinued, new AirFit 30 leaks! LessSleepyHalf 3 985 02-18-2024, 11:06 AM
Last Post: Jay51

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.