Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Resmed Airmini data
Resmed Airmini data
I've been playing around with this machine (and asked a question about it on the general forum) and I've now worked out a way of getting the data it can send back to the sleep clinic technician which I understand she can view on health professionals only Resmed AirView software.

The problem is the data is in the form of 7 txt files which are gibberish without software that can read them. Sleepyhead doesn't seem to be looking for txt files - so can anyone tell me if ResScan might be able to? (yes I know the AirMini doesn't seem to be listed as compatible)
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Resmed Airmini data
This a guess but Resmed uses the .edf format for their other CPAP's. You might try using free edf browsing software. It would seem to be a more economical move to use code from existing software rather than developing something new.

Please keep us informed of your progress.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
How were you able to get the files out of the machine?
Coffee

Happy Pappin'
Never Give In, Never Give Up

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. 
Post Reply Post Reply
Sorry I should have said.

It isn't hard once you tumble to the fact that the 'Send Feedback' option the app provides is actually how you send data to the cloud (from where you can presumably share the data with your clinician). When you select that, you get the option of where the data is stored, so I stored it on my Google Drive and then backed that up/synced it to a folder on my hard drive.
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-02-2018, 03:52 PM)mcsblues Wrote: ... the 'Send Feedback' option the app provides is actually how you send data to the cloud ....

Clever! Kudos to you, sir.   like
Post Reply Post Reply
Just got an AirMini to try for few nights, and had my first night with it.

I have downloaded the files sent with the 'send feedback' option.
Have opened thefiles with a text editor, they are human readable.

The sleep data is not there. It is an event log, with information like:

- Power on/off
- Firmware upgrade events
- Connect/disconnect to blue-tooth events
- Data logging start/stop
- Etc.

The sleep data logs are not in these files.

I'm attaching these files so you can have a look
[attachment=5670]
[attachment=5671]

Avi.
Post Reply Post Reply
Your text editor formats the output better but yes, that is the same as mine.

Resmed Australia are being less than helpful about addressing my issues accessing useful data - see this thread;

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...i-software

How are you finding the machine itself?

Somewhat grudgingly Wink I quite like it but after buying myself a year's supply of filters and humidifying capsules, I am now not using the capsules at all - heading into winter here. Might be different in summer but I doubt it. Oh and app is just a toy ... hence the search for data.
Post Reply Post Reply
Could you try to capture all Bluetooth data while the sync happens? As described here:
http://blog.bluetooth.com/debugging-blue...ndroid-app
Basically you turn on debugging, and the retrieve the file
/sdcard/btsnoop_hci.log
which can then be analysed by a program like wireshark.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 1 72 9 hours ago
Last Post: Ibrumley
  Transferring old SD data to new Resmed Vauto SD Mal777 15 762 03-21-2024, 10:48 PM
Last Post: Plmnb
  Cannot import data from ResMed Astral 150 to ResScan or OSCAR BreatheEZ 8 2,335 03-16-2024, 10:18 PM
Last Post: PappaJoe
  Viatom/WellUE data is different than OSCAR displayed data GordK 3 289 02-23-2024, 04:48 PM
Last Post: GordK
  Data structure / data definition of AirSense 11 CD, CMSd50+ or OSCAR?hing obvious, … Perickson 4 1,628 02-18-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: Perickson
Question Importing Data Only After A Certain Date ResMed AirCurve 10 somewherein413 4 335 02-14-2024, 05:40 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Changed data directory from OneDrive, Now can't read data Rich66 9 1,023 08-24-2023, 11:32 PM
Last Post: Rich66

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.