Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Resmed Airmini software
Resmed Airmini software
Hi there

Quick question from a newcomer

Is there any way I can view detailed data from my Airmini?

I have the basic Android app but would like more info if it is available and the software such as Sleepyhead seems only for SD card machines (?) I can bluetooth and (I think) wifi from this machine and data is sent to the cloud ... somewhere ... that the doc and technician can see (on Airview ?) so it would be great if I could too.

Any help much appreciated.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Resmed Airmini software
Hi mcsblues - Welcome

As far as I know, you are locked in to the Android app for the AirMini. That was one of the "Con" points i saw listed in a product review.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
That is in fact the case.
Coffee

Happy Pappin'
Never Give In, Never Give Up

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. 
Post Reply Post Reply
Sorry for the delay and thanks for the welcomes

As far as the data upload I think you are wrong

See:

Ah, I can't post a link yet but if you search 'ResMed Adds Remote Patient Monitoring to AirMini, World's Smallest CPAP" it will come up.

It would be helpful if I had direct access to that data but I may have to chase the technician at the sleep clinic to see if she can let me see the data and hopefully in a form that could be plugged into one of the PC software apps.

Will get onto it after Easter
Post Reply Post Reply
You asked if you could view it on AirView or some other platform.  According to your link AirMini is connected to AirView - the world's largest remote patient monitoring platform.  It is for the medical side not the patient side.  "The connectivity between AirMini and AirView enables clinicians (my emphasis) to see patients' nightly data." Therefore, you likely can never have direct access.  Perhaps, as you suggest, someone on the medical side might let you copy it. Still, as of now, there is no way to get detailed data out of the AirMini with the App as it currently exists on the patient side.
Coffee

Happy Pappin'

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. 
Post Reply Post Reply
Yes I understand that.

It would be odd if that data (my data!) couldn't be made available to me but I'll let you know what she says.

The app is not much more than a toy to encourage you to get more hours.
Post Reply Post Reply
Looking forward to what they tell you. Agree that the App and My Air game the data for encouragement.
Coffee

Happy Pappin'

Post Reply Post Reply
My respiratory therapist encourages me to phone her whenever I am looking for detailed information.  She said she will then download the reports from clinician's AirView system in PDF format and email to me.  That's good for an occasional review.
Post Reply Post Reply
Yes, we have a new problem on that front.

I bought my machine online from a US supplier because Resmed (which was originally an Australian company) now insist on ripping off Australian customers (if you buy the same machine here it will cost you roughly twice as much as you will pay in the US).

But not content with just financially screwing Australians, they have built into machines directly sold into the Australian market some code which uploads data to a cloud address that Australian clinicians can access through AirView. My machine apparently uploads to a different address, I am presuming the address that is only accessible to American clinicians through their version of the clinician only software AirView ... and so far they are showing no sign of allowing me access to my data, or sharing this address.
Post Reply Post Reply
mcsblues,
The U.S. Resmed version has a CDMA cellular modem. I think all other Resmed's use a GSM modem. That is the problem.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Medicare Providers for Airmini Supplies knitsafghans 4 100 03-15-2024, 11:07 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Is the AirMini worth it vs. AirSense 11 labrat 10 840 02-22-2024, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Jogreentree
  Connect Medistrom Pilot 12 Plus to Airsense 11 and Airmini? ICS55 2 292 02-18-2024, 11:10 PM
Last Post: ICS55
  [CPAP] Resmed airmini noise NYKP44 0 331 02-09-2024, 01:27 PM
Last Post: NYKP44
  AirMini with Oxygen darral.freund 2 888 02-08-2024, 12:23 PM
Last Post: darral.freund
  AirMini and Medicare (USA) bwilson4web 0 243 02-01-2024, 01:10 PM
Last Post: bwilson4web
  ReMed Airsense software/firmware Ralph436 22 1,081 01-23-2024, 11:55 AM
Last Post: george1945

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.