Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Resmed Airsense 10 Autoset firmware update
RE: Resmed Airsense 10 Autoset firmware update
Yep, mine is SN 221416xxxxx and the tag says Made in Australia.
Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
I just got a new machine from the manufacturer today.
SX567-0401
SX556-0204
SX558-0602
These appear to be novel pressure pulses. I haven't seen that before. It would be interesting what has been changed. Maybe the 4 firmware will not be available for older hardware via network.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
Are you referring to the oscillations at 13:20:55? That's the forced oscillation technique (FOT) which Resmed has used for many years to determine if an apnea is obstructive or central.
Post Reply Post Reply
Ah okay, I'm from Resmed. Very interesting. Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-27-2017, 10:31 AM)trslp1 Wrote:
(03-27-2017, 09:42 AM)Melman Wrote: How new is yours? If you got it in the last 6 months or so it may already have the feature. You need to go into the clinical settings to check. To do so press and hold the round button and the home button simultaneously and you will see clinical settings come up. Use the round button to select clinical settings and scroll down to comfort. Select response. If you have a choice of soft or standard I believe you have it. Select soft.

Yes, it is from the last 6 months, but who knows how long it sat in a warehouse.  Doesn't have "Response" in the comfort menu, so I guess it needs an update.

Going to About and Software shows SX567-0305

My new ResMed airsense 10 shows SX567-0306 . The cpap machine was purchased November 26,2019.
Post Reply Post Reply
I got mine in September 2019 and mine says SX567-0401. Made the 23rd week of 19. So the 3rd week of May of this year. It would appear DME’s aren’t updating to current software before handing them over. There’s a shocker smh
Download OSCAR <——— Click
Post Reply Post Reply
You would think ResMed would push the update themselves over the air. I still haven’t figured out why they don’t have WiFi modems in their machines yet. Unless they have some sort of deal with AT&T that is ?
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-27-2019, 05:36 PM)Osiris357 Wrote: You would think ResMed would push the update themselves over the air. I still haven’t figured out why they don’t have WiFi modems in their machines yet. Unless they have some sort of deal with AT&T that is ?

Wifi modems would require users to setup and connect them. Mobile modems just work, only a small amount of data is transmitted back to the mothership in a reliable way
Post Reply Post Reply
Other than an initial wireless push of firmware in 2015 for the first-generation S10 machines, we don't even know what is in the firmware changes. If it had therapeutic importance, I'm sure it would be made available. I don't know what the fascination is for upgrading firmware that has no known purpose or improvement. As best I can tell, older machines work exactly the same as the newer ones.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-28-2019, 01:30 AM)jaswilliams Wrote:
(11-27-2019, 05:36 PM)Osiris357 Wrote: You would think ResMed would push the update themselves over the air. I still haven’t figured out why they don’t have WiFi modems in their machines yet. Unless they have some sort of deal with AT&T that is ?

Wifi modems would require users to setup and connect them. Mobile modems just work, only a small amount of data is transmitted back to the mothership in a reliable way

I meant in addition to cellular. Simply because at home my signal is just barely able to transmit. AT&T is off and on at home. I need WiFi calling just to make phone calls while I’m home. I would just prefer to have WiFi in addition to cellular so there isn’t a chance my info doesn’t transmit and make me noncompliant when I actually am. Soon that’ll be a moot point but until then I’m always hoping it goes through to the doc and DME
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ResMed Airsense 11 Autoset help Pawpri 3 108 03-25-2024, 04:22 PM
Last Post: AlannaSantos
  Will an OSCAR update ever be released? guzzle 3 173 03-07-2024, 07:17 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Getting message "Your Resmed CPAP machine has not been tested yet". It's AirSense 11. PurpleOx 32 4,283 03-07-2024, 03:49 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Flashair - Dreamstation -> Airsense 11 Autoset todivefor 14 668 02-28-2024, 07:22 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Oscar doesn't update settings kappak 1 276 01-19-2024, 01:31 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Oscar Update? Fixit50 7 544 01-12-2024, 12:01 AM
Last Post: Fixit50
  Request Copy of Resmed Airsense 10 SDCard core files gedm 6 485 12-14-2023, 07:04 PM
Last Post: gedm

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.