Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Resmed Airsense 10 Autoset firmware update
Resmed Airsense 10 Autoset firmware update
Resmet has the Airsense 10 for her model, but I hear the latest firmware for the generic model also includes an option to switch to the less aggressive for her settings?  My wife is using my machine, and I wonder if I can set it up that way.

Which firmware version do I want that has the dual options?  Does the firmware update in the units automatically over the air (via the cell connection).  If not, is there a way to update manually?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Resmed Airsense 10 Autoset firmware update
Go into settings and take a look whether the Standard and Soft setting is available. It's not hard to find.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
How new is yours? If you got it in the last 6 months or so it may already have the feature. You need to go into the clinical settings to check. To do so press and hold the round button and the home button simultaneously and you will see clinical settings come up. Use the round button to select clinical settings and scroll down to comfort. Select response. If you have a choice of soft or standard I believe you have it. Select soft.
Download OSCAR

Organize Charts
Attaching Charts

Mask Primer
Soft Cervical Collar

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
(03-27-2017, 09:42 AM)Melman Wrote: How new is yours? If you got it in the last 6 months or so it may already have the feature. You need to go into the clinical settings to check. To do so press and hold the round button and the home button simultaneously and you will see clinical settings come up. Use the round button to select clinical settings and scroll down to comfort. Select response. If you have a choice of soft or standard I believe you have it. Select soft.

Yes, it is from the last 6 months, but who knows how long it sat in a warehouse.  Doesn't have "Response" in the comfort menu, so I guess it needs an update.

Going to About and Software shows SX567-0305
Post Reply Post Reply
Mine is SX567-0306
Download OSCAR

Organize Charts
Attaching Charts

Mask Primer
Soft Cervical Collar

Post Reply Post Reply
The next question for both of you - Melman and trslp1 - is what is the exact model REF number (on the back, or at the bottom of SleepyHead's Statistics page. Also, the first six digits of your serial number, give the place, year, and week of manufacture of your machines. If the model numbers are different, it shouldn't be surprising that the capabilities are different.
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-27-2017, 11:35 AM)pholynyk Wrote: The next question for both of you - Melman and trslp1 - is what is the exact model REF number (on the back, or at the bottom of SleepyHead's Statistics page. Also, the first six digits of your serial number, give the place, year, and week of manufacture of your machines. If the model numbers are different, it shouldn't be surprising that the capabilities are different.

231523550xx is the serial number
AutoSet (37028)

First use of the machine was in Jan 2017.
Post Reply Post Reply
My model number is the same but mine was manufactured in the 22nd week of 2016, almost a year later than yours. I've read that the update providing the soft response on all machines dates back to early 2016.
Download OSCAR

Organize Charts
Attaching Charts

Mask Primer
Soft Cervical Collar

Post Reply Post Reply
And from what I am hearing, support for updating firmware is not common on cpap devices. 

Not like computers where this happens all the time.

So I might be out of luck??
Post Reply Post Reply
Sorry, but I gotta ask. What are you using while she uses yours?
Download OSCAR

Organize Charts
Attaching Charts

Mask Primer
Soft Cervical Collar

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ResMed Airsense 11 Autoset help Pawpri 3 107 03-25-2024, 04:22 PM
Last Post: AlannaSantos
  Will an OSCAR update ever be released? guzzle 3 171 03-07-2024, 07:17 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Getting message "Your Resmed CPAP machine has not been tested yet". It's AirSense 11. PurpleOx 32 4,283 03-07-2024, 03:49 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Flashair - Dreamstation -> Airsense 11 Autoset todivefor 14 663 02-28-2024, 07:22 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Oscar doesn't update settings kappak 1 276 01-19-2024, 01:31 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Oscar Update? Fixit50 7 544 01-12-2024, 12:01 AM
Last Post: Fixit50
  Request Copy of Resmed Airsense 10 SDCard core files gedm 6 484 12-14-2023, 07:04 PM
Last Post: gedm

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.