Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Resmed Airsense 10 Autoset firmware update
RE: Resmed Airsense 10 Autoset firmware update
Well, there goes my theory that they changed model numbers when they changed features... My model is the same, but made is 2014, 16th week. My software version is SX567-0302, and no updates since I got it.

mutter mutter mutter
Post Reply Post Reply
Old S8 still works fine.  No auto, and no data, but she blows air fine.
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-27-2017, 01:01 PM)pholynyk Wrote: Well, there goes my theory that they changed model numbers when they changed features... My model is the same, but made is 2014, 16th week. My software version is SX567-0302, and no updates since I got it.

mutter mutter mutter

When I called ResMet, they told me to take it to my DME and have them update it. My DME is Craigslist, so I am not expecting much help....
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-27-2017, 01:23 PM)trslp1 Wrote: When I called ResMet, they told me to take it to my DME and have them update it. My DME is Craigslist, so I am not expecting much help....

I've used Apria and Lioncare. Craigslist may be just as good Grin
Download OSCAR

Organize Charts
Attaching Charts

Mask Primer
Soft Cervical Collar

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
(03-27-2017, 11:35 AM)pholynyk Wrote: Also, the first six digits of your serial number, give the place, year, and week of manufacture of your machines. If the model numbers are different, it shouldn't be surprising that the capabilities are different.

My ResMed AirSense 10 has six first numbers "231810". I don't see when and where it has manufactured. Is there some info in Internet? And there was SX567-0306. I got it 17th January 2019.
Post Reply Post Reply
I can never remember which countries are which first two digits, but your machine was made in the tenth week of 2018.
Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
22 = Australia
23 = Singapore
Post Reply Post Reply
I came upon this:
"the first two digits are 22 for Singapore, and 23 for Australia"
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Where did you see that, Red? I just double-checked my made in Australia S9 and it's definitely 22 for Australia.
Post Reply Post Reply
I stand corrected as per your post, dated Nov. 30, 2018
http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...#pid278962
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ResMed Airsense 11 Autoset help Pawpri 3 110 03-25-2024, 04:22 PM
Last Post: AlannaSantos
  Will an OSCAR update ever be released? guzzle 3 173 03-07-2024, 07:17 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Getting message "Your Resmed CPAP machine has not been tested yet". It's AirSense 11. PurpleOx 32 4,283 03-07-2024, 03:49 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Flashair - Dreamstation -> Airsense 11 Autoset todivefor 14 668 02-28-2024, 07:22 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Oscar doesn't update settings kappak 1 278 01-19-2024, 01:31 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Oscar Update? Fixit50 7 547 01-12-2024, 12:01 AM
Last Post: Fixit50
  Request Copy of Resmed Airsense 10 SDCard core files gedm 6 485 12-14-2023, 07:04 PM
Last Post: gedm

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.