jctampa Offline

Preferred Members

Machine: ResMed AutoSense 10 FH in AS mode
Mask Type: Nasal pillows
Mask Make & Model: ResMed AirFit P10
Humidifier: Same as system
CPAP Pressure: 4-11 Auto
CPAP Software: ResScan SleepyHead

Other Comments: Diabetic Type II, Insulin dependent. Formerly PR60 Auto.

Sex: Male

RE: Resmed Airsense 10
(12-06-2014 01:58 AM)vsheline Wrote:  I believe the S9 and S10 use the same ResMed disposable filters.

The generic replacements are usually constructed slightly differently but are supposed to provide equivalent performance.

My ResMed Hypoallergenic filters are in sealed bag marked as manufactured by ResMed in the United Kingdom, and to me look the same on both sides.

Wow, mine were made by robots somewhere in the mid-western US using only the finest recycled bedsheets or something.

Actually the pretty much look the same unless you look very closely but there is a definite difference in the feel

"JC"

“Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid.”
"Duke" Wayne
12-06-2014 06:36 AM
Find all posts by this user Post Reply Quote this message in a reply

Donate to Apnea Board
Phil Offline

New Members

Machine: AirSense 10 AutoSet
Mask Type: Nasal pillows
Mask Make & Model: Resmed Swift FX
Humidifier: H5i Heated Humidifier
CPAP Pressure: 8 Cm/H2O
CPAP Software: SleepyHead

Other Comments:

Wink RE: Resmed Airsense 10
Last week I bought a new CPAP Airsense 10 AutoSet . After two days of use, the machine stopped working and it showed Error code 006. Does anyone know what this means?

Fortunately supplier gave me a new one.
12-15-2014 04:11 PM
vsheline Offline

Advisory Members

Machine: S9 VPAP Adapt (USA Model# 36007, not better 36037 or 36067)
Mask Type: Full face mask
Mask Make & Model: F10 or SimPlus w/ 2Liners. MirageQuatro & Gecko gel pad
Humidifier: H5i
CPAP Pressure: 15 EPAP, PS 5-10
CPAP Software: ResScan

Other Comments: Marfan Syndrome, chronic bradycardia, occasional Cheyne-Stokes Respiration

RE: Resmed Airsense 10
(12-15-2014 04:11 PM)Phil Wrote:  Last week I bought a new CPAP Airsense 10 AutoSet . After two days of use, the machine stopped working and it showed Error code 006. Does anyone know what this means?

Hi Phil, welcome to Apnea Board!

From the AirSense 10 User Guide (not the clinician set-up manual):

System fault, refer to user guide, Error 004
1. Device may have been left in a hot environment. Allow to cool before re-use. Disconnect the power supply and then reconnect it to restart the device.
2. Air filter may be blocked. Check the air filter and replace it if there are any blockages.
3. Disconnect the power supply and then reconnect it to restart the device.
4. Air tubing may be blocked. Check the air tubing and remove any blockages. Press the dial to clear the message and then press Start/Stop to restart the device.
5. There may be water in the air tubing. Empty the water from the air tubing. Disconnect the power supply and then reconnect it to restart the device.

All other error messages, for example, System fault, refer to user guide, Error 0XX
An unrecoverable error has occurred on the device. Contact your care provider. Do not open the device.

Membership in the Advisory Member group should not be understood as in any way implying medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment. The Advisory Member group provides advice and suggestions to Apnea Board administrators and staff on matters concerning Apnea Board operation and administrative policies - not on matters concerning treatment for Sleep Apnea. I think it is now too late to change the name of the group but I think Voting Member group would perhaps have been a more descriptive name for the group.
(This post was last modified: 12-15-2014 10:53 PM by vsheline.)
12-15-2014 10:51 PM

Donate to Apnea Board

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Dream Station Ramp and Pressure Settings knowoneuno 15 279 Yesterday 06:50 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
Question ResMed AirSense 10 Badjo17 25 2,248 Yesterday 11:02 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Is this sound normal? - Resmed Airsense 10 Autoset Ronberta 8 1,200 11-29-2016 07:59 PM
Last Post: sonicboom
  [Equipment] ResMed Airsense 10 Quit Working SherrieR 4 220 11-26-2016 07:51 PM
Last Post: trish6hundred
  Dream Station Settings Autumnseer 15 475 11-26-2016 07:01 AM
Last Post: Weird Tolkienish Figure
Angry Resmed Airsense/Telstra 2G wireless kerput JamesW 2 183 11-24-2016 11:08 PM
Last Post: JamesW
  ResMed Airsense 10 Auto Set...Runaway Pressure Abnormal86 14 518 11-22-2016 11:39 PM
Last Post: sonicboom