Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Resmed Airsense 11 SD Card Reader
RE: Resmed Airsense 11 SD Card Reader
(02-03-2022, 10:12 PM)mecutl3r Wrote: Is there a version of Oscar that works with a Macintosh?

Yes.  On the top of this page is a black banner, click on OSCAR and it will bring you to the official download page.
Jeff8356

MacBook Air (2017, Intel) | macOS Monterey (12.7) | OSCAR v1.5.1 | VM = Win10/Win11 |
How to Links:
Installing OSCAR on a Mac
Organizing your OSCAR charts
Attaching screenshots and files for the forum
OSCAR Help
OSCAR - The Guide

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Just bought an Autoset

All Airsense 11 models take an SD card but I don't know if they all write all the information utilized by Oscar.

From the Resmed PDF "Product Guide" for airsense 11 under "Data Storage":

"Detailed data on SD card (30 sessions)" =Autoset and Elite only

"High-resolution flow on SD card (30 sessions)" =Autoset and Elite only

"Compliance and summary data on
"SD card/device (365 sessions) "= Autoset and Elite and CPAP
Post Reply Post Reply
I received my Airsense 11 today. It does indeed have an SD writer. I removed the blank, inserted my own SD card, gave the machine a bit of a test and was able to see all the Oscar data on my Mac. Now, if only the vendor would send the correct mask! ;~) Again, thanks to all who replied to my original question.
Post Reply Post Reply
I've had 2 ResMed AirSense 11 AutoSet devices in the last month.
The first came without an SD card. It had a cover for the SD card slot. I was able to provide my own card. OSCAR processed the data fine.
The second came with an SD card.

I'm not sure who or how the decision is made to provide the SD card.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question New CPAP User - Help Please - ResMed Airsense 11 Autoset Pawpri 26 492 3 hours ago
Last Post: Pawpri
Angry ResMed AirSense 10 Burn Smell bsullivan 70 25,843 Yesterday, 11:41 AM
Last Post: her.suit
  From DreamStation to AirSense 10 or AirSense 11 xaid 7 621 03-20-2024, 04:57 PM
Last Post: labrat
  Semi-permanently disabling modem in ResMed Airsense 10 Sleep87 109 67,633 03-19-2024, 11:27 PM
Last Post: ivanvargas1
  [Equipment] ResMed AirSense 11 compatible pulse oximeters timtaller 63 25,836 03-16-2024, 11:27 AM
Last Post: e727147
  ResMed 10 Card-to-Cloud: no cellular device NelsonM 20 3,050 03-14-2024, 10:08 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  What happens when SD card fills? - Resmed Airsense 10 Craigtech 1 230 03-10-2024, 04:12 PM
Last Post: stevew168

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.